Part 10

Jungkook was very nervous as they waited outside the doctor's office. Jin could see that Jungkook was shivering. He gently massaged Jungkook's nape and whispered," It's okay. I am okay. Don't get nervous Kookie". Jin didn't know why, but he couldn't bear to see Jungkook so shaken. They enter the doctor's office hand-in-hand. She gave them a warm smile,
"Noona, Umm my friend doesn't know the dangerous condition he is suffering from. Please be gentle on him."

She gives them a warm smile. Jin begins to get anxious at Jungkook's words.
"First of all, I want to tell you both are really lucky to have found each other. You are fated, mates". Jin looks at Jungkook in shock. "That is a myth", he says aloud, "That is impossible. He can't be my fated mate. Those things are fake. My father always told me that!".

"Hyung, your father was lying obviously. You know he hated gay couples because of his upbringing".
Jin looks at Jungkook coldly and says, "Fated mates make each other happy. You make me neurotic and neither do you care for me. This has to be a myth".
The doctor looks at Jungkook and tells him to leave them alone for a while. He walks away reluctantly.

She then asks Jin, "On the contrary, Jin what does Jungkook smell like?".

"He..... He smells like no other wolf. It's very distinct."

"Describe it."

"He smells like fruit tarts and all my favourite foods. But these days it reminds me of dark chocolate with the scent of wet mud."

"Jungkook loves your scent as well. He told me you smelt of ice-cream and roses. "

"So what doctor!", Jin complains.
"Usually wolves can smell such nice scents only on another wolf if they are mated after biting each other. The fact you both can smell such addictive scents on each other without marks speaks volumes.", the doctor says.

"He abandoned me twice. He told me he truly loved me and then abandoned me the next day. How could he be my mate?"

"Often we don't know why the people who love us leave us. Ultimately only Jungkook could save you. Only he can sense where you are and how you are. There is already an emotional bond between you both".
"No there isn't"
"Then tell me Jin do you ever feel extremely happy on an otherwise normal day?"

"No. I get extreme waves of sad feelings randomly."
"Analyze why Jin. It is because you have emotionally exchanged a part of yourself with Jungkook. You both are giving each other a hard time by separating. It's clear he loves you. When he feels sad, so can you feel the pain. You both are deeply connected. And the fact that he knotted you without it being under his control is something heard among only mates destined to each other. I am pretty sure you can smell Jungkook's emotions as well.. Can't you?"

This is too much to process for Seokjin. He hears the word "knotted" and blushes furiously. What if the doctor-nim is lying? But then again, Jungkook would never bring Jin to a fake doctor just to manipulate him. Deep down, Jin trusts Jungkook the most. He just knows that Kookie would never ever hurt him intentionally. "Jungkook is just a coward and he runs away.", Jin knows..

"So if we are fated mates, then?", Jin dares to ask in a small voice.

"Then you both are destined to be with each other for the rest of your life. Breaking this bond will drive Jungkook insane and even if you find another alpha, you can never have children with the other alpha", she says.

"Wait? Jungkook will go insane if I leave him!", Jin asks rather worried. "I am afraid so. When an alpha loses his Omega, especially a fated one, they are usually locked away in an asylum because they are potential psychopaths. The Omega isn't nearly as much affected ".