Part 12

Jungkook arrived home after a hot and sweaty workout. He had a class to attend but he skipped it because he really didn't feel like going. He decided to surprise Jin and silently entered the house. However, he was the one who ended up getting surprised as he smelt the air, thick with Jin's arousal. He walked upstairs to find Alina Baraz's song "Unfold" (the best sexy song in real life listen to it bishes!!!!!!!!!!!) blasting and Jin's musical moans. Jungkook peeked in to see his 6-months preggo mate lying on his side with his boxers slightly down and a small pink dildo sticking out of his ass while moaning Jungkook's name.

----------------------------------

Jin was tired of constantly getting horny but not being able to satisfy himself fully. "I am going to do this today. Anyway, Jungkook is in class for extra long hours. Who knows if he is around I may not get to do what I want to do.", he thought frustratingly.

As soon as Jungkook left the house in the evening for working out, he shut all the curtains, switched on the room heater, watched a few porn videos and then began to work himself open while imagining it was Jungkook who did that to him.He stuck the pink dildo down his ass and stroked himself while imagining Jungkook. However, his shock became apparent when the real Jungkook appeared and smacked his bare ass.

Jin shrieked as Jungkook aggressively snatched the pink dildo and spanked his ass.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah", he shouted.

"You aren't allowed to come like this Jin-Hyung. If you were such a needy slut why didn't you tell me? I would have taken good care of you."

"You would have probably said it's bad for the baby and not allowed me to be", Jin snorts.

"You really underestimated me. Get ready for some good dicking", he giggles.

"Isn't it bad for the baby?", Jin says cheekily while widening his eyes.

"No honey. I've been reading books and stuff. We're could have been at it from your fourth month itself but umm... we weren't on good terms and I didn't want to force you. I never wanted to manipulate you to make you stay and getting physical with you to affect your feelings have definitely never been my agenda".

"Gosh Kookie. Your seriousness ruined my vibe", Jin laughs and begins to laugh harder. Jungkook can only smile because he has been too used to Jin's sudden spells of laughter and tears and he knows he shouldn't react at these times.

Jin pulls his boxers up and then sits on his knees and looks up with a pouty expression. "Then take care of me Oppa. Take care of your needy cock warmer", Jin mewls like a baby.

Jungkook can feel his breath stop. "Okay. But I need you to let me know when to stop okay?".
Jin nods and gives his consent.

Jungkook makes Jin sit on his lap and then he begins to suck at the side of his neck. He cradles Jin and holds him in an affectionate embrace. But Jin is having none of it. He wants it rough. He pushed Jungkook on the bed and sits on him, knees bent and his erection touching Jungkook's clothed member. His legs straddling Jungkook's waist, he bent down to kiss Jungkook. As they kissed, Jin could feel the difficulty in reaching Jungkook because of his huge belly. He felt discouraged and pulled away.

"Let's do it some other time", he said nearly crying. Jungkook instantly knew what the issue was.

"No. We are going to fix this now. Let me take care of you baby", Jungkook demanded. He then made Jin lay down against the pillows and slowly eased his shirt off. He grabbed his own shirt and threw it off as Jin had set the room temperature rather high and he was sweating in the heat. Jungkook couldn't even change it because he knew Jin would feel cold. He lay on his side and began to pepper Jin's jaw and shoulders with soft, open-mouthed wet kisses. He was careful not to bite deep hickeys into Jin's otherwise flawless skin. He gently nibbled around his collar bones and then proceeded to mouth at his earlobe. This action did set a spark of desire in Jin because he was finally touching Jungkook after nearly 6 months and every touch from Jungkook was fiery. He felt the pleasure beginning to pool at his lower regions.