Part 11

THREE DAYS LATER:
Jin woke up next to a shirtless Jungkook. He couldn't help but admire how Jungkook's facial features seemed so relaxed and baby-like while the abs beneath it screamed another story. He could see the sharp jaw and the messy raven locks. He could sit all day and admire how gorgeous, sculpted and perfect Jungkook was.

"But did he ever really like you?", Jin thinks.

He knew Jungkook only wanted him initially because he hadn't yet slept with him. Later on, Jungkook found out he was pregnant and to add to it they were mates. But if he really stripped all these factors away, would Jungkook truly want to be with him?
He was scared of the answer. Scared if Jungkook would leave him again like he did on the day Jin confessed like a fool.

He kept on telling himself, "He doesn't like you. It's all a duty".

And knowing this just.............................
Hurt him so bad.

That day, however, the doorbell rang and Jungkook didn't seem like he was going to wake up, so Jin walked up to the door and opened it..............

Outside was a tall, well-built man who was looming over Jin. He looked at Jin (who was dressed in Jungkook's clothes) from head to toe as if inspecting him.

"You must be Jungkook's mate right?", he said.

"Umm sort off", Jin said.

"Appa", Jungkook's voice boomed from the back of Jin's head. He grasped Jin's wrist and smoothly maneuvered him away from the door and stood where Jin stood.

The man walked in and sat on the plush sofa in the living room. "Jungkookie, why do you hide everything from us?".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin couldn't believe that Jungkook's father just walked into his apartment so casually and wasn't shouting already. "Jungkook why didn't you tell us!?", he asked again.

"I was scared father. I needed time to tell you", Jungkook says softly.

"You know we would support you anyways. And you think you could hide this secret forever? You are sometimes too foolish for me to understand. You have no idea how happy Your mother and I are to know you finally have a mate".

Jin realized how much alike the two were. He wished his parents would love him the way Jungkook's parents were willing to take care of him.

"You are our only son. You mean the world to us Kookie. Jeon industries finally has a heir . I can't believe we had to get to know this through your doctor."

He turned to Jin and smiled, " Congratulations you two. Jungkook really got lucky this time. Jungkook's mother and I will support you throughout your journey".

Jin could feel a strange mixture of happiness and desolation. His own parents would never do this. His own parents would probably call him a worthless whore who sold his soul. They would disown him and tell everyone in his old town that he was dead. Whereas Jungkook's parents who didn't even know him displayed such generosity. He probably didn't deserve this much. He felt stray tears coming at the edge of his eyes and then pretended that he was fine even though he just wanted to curl up and weep into a pile of Jungkook's clothes. He could only weakly smile.

"I already spoke to your college. Jin can stay at home and still pursue his studies. The doctor will come for regular checkups and you will have a personal fitness trainer. A nutritionist will help you with the diet and........"

"Enough father. You want Jin to run away? Let Jin eat what he wants. The cook is enough. Let him fulfill his cravings.", Jungkook declares vehemently.