END OF STORY - Extra Thoughts

Soooooooooo, this story came about when I was thinking about the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series. Ya know: how one becomes a Pokémon and saves the world from doom. I thought to myself: if I could be a Pokémon, what would I be? I instantly turned away the idea of a Greninja, because despite it being my favorite Pokemon, I rather have a Greninja as a best friend then BE ONE myself.

I like Scorbunny a LOT, alongside it's evolution of Raboot... but I wouldn't wanna be a fire-type. If anything, I like the idea of being a fighting-type, since it's the closest thing to actually being human. Ya know: more natural. I ended up imagining a color change and came up with blue, as it's my favorite color as well.

This is when I realized this Scorbunny could be similar to a Lucario or Riolu: a Pokémon with Aura. That's when the idea of an Aura Scorbunny/Raboot was born! (I decided not to continue the line with Cinderace, because I don't like it as much as the other two.)

This story was going to be about a Fighting-Type Scorbunny-like Pokémon who had memories from it's old life in our world, struggling to be an actual Pokémon and fear it wouldn't be able to uphold the role Arceus gave it: to be the Mythical Pokémon that connects Humans and Pokémon alike.

This was also a story I began writing during a Power Outage a night or two before. The Power Outage lasted over 8 hours... most of the night, actually. (I got so bored that I actually turned on my GBA. If you were wondering what game I was playing: Mario Tennis: Power Tour.)

Now, for the important question: Am I willing to do a rewrite?

The answer: Ehhhhhh, I'm not actually sure. Depends if I'm in the mood and how many people would actually wanna read it.