Chapter 3: It's Time to Go: Yuki's Last Moment in Alola!

The night has ended and the sun began to rise. Yuki had gotten up an hour before to finish packing her belongings. She didn't have much, as everything she wouldn't need within the next week was to be shipped after she left the region. Greninja was helping out, but Pikachu? He was sound asleep with all of the other Pokémon his original trainer left in this house all those years ago...

Yuki couldn't blame him, as the bunch wouldn't be seeing each other for a LONG, LONG TIME. If Greninja was also part of the Alolan crew, she was sure the ninja frog would want to do the same.

From the basement, footsteps could be heard. Professer Kakui and his wife had just woken up. "Alola, Yuki." Both said together.

"Alola." She waved back with a smile.

"Where's Elio?" Kakui asked. The sky blue haired girl didn't reply, but did tilt her head to the loft.

"That boy..." Professer Bernet seemed annoyed, that's for sure. "It might be a weekend, but he really shouldn't sleep in today..."

Yuki gave a little giggle to that statement. "It's ok. As long as he's up to say good-bye, that is. I mean, I'm letting Pikachu enjoy some last minute shut-eye."

Hearing its name, the yellow electric mouse jumped up, alert and was ready to shock something. Pikachu seems to already be in 'Kalos Protective Mode.' Yuki thought to herself, taking a deep breath. It took a few seconds for it to realize they weren't in Kalos yet and there was no danger.

"Pika?"

"Mornin', sleepy head." The girl walked up and picked up the little creature and rubbed its head a little.

"Hey Pikachu," Bernet began, "if you still need something to shock, why not wake up our sleeping prince?"

Pikachu looked up at the loft and gave a little smirk, knowing where the female professor was getting at. Greninja, who also caught on to their way of thinking, helped Pikachu up. Slowly but surely, the first Pokémon owned by Ash made it to the boy's side. It began to rub its little paws on the red cheeks, charging up for a powerful electric shock. Elio was a deep sleeper, and because of that, did not even notice.

"Oh, this is gonna be a good one." Kakui also smirked. "We may see something more powerful then a 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt."

Pikachu kept charging and charging to no end, until it began to glow from the amount of electric building up. Yuki was worrying that it was TOO MUCH electricity, but as she looked at the man who took care of her for the past year, the playful grin on his face expressed it was going to be perfectly fine. (She never saw 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt before, as the last time anyone saw it firsthand was before the old chosen one passed away.)

Elio slowly began to slowly open his eyes as the light admitted became extremely bright (even for a heavy sleeper), but it was already too late.

"PIKA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" It yelled as it let out what could of looked like the most powerful electric attack in history. (Lucky for Elio, Pikachu's control with his attacks are accurate. Most of the attack hit AROUND the boy.)

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Elio jumped from under his sheets. "Pikachu, don't do that!"

The Professor couple looked at each other with a little smirk. "Like old times."

Yuki just looked at the two, knowing she'll never fully understand their humor.

_____

It was now 8AM and the four were at the airport. Pikachu was on Yuki's head while Greninja (for once) was inside it's Pokeball.

"I wanted Greninja to take the flight with me..." the girl pouted.

"He's too big to sit on your lap, unlike Pikachu." Elio, who was now wide awake (and hair still looking the same as it was after he got out of bed), replied. "Look on the bright side though: no one else will be taking this flight with you. It's all you!"

The girl with the light red eyes truly smiled again. "I'm glad someone understands how I feel." Then she put her hand out to the boy to shake. "I'll make sure to keep in touch."

"You better." Elio responded in a joke-like tone, accepting the offer. The two smiled together.

Yuki then looks at the parents of the boy. "Thanks for everything during the past year."

The two walked up to the girl and hugged her, just like they hugged Ash when he left Alola after winning the league.

"The flight for Lumious City will be leaving shortly. Please board the plane if you have not done so already." An announcement for the girls flight was made.

Ending the embrace, the girl waved good-bye one last time and ran towards her flight. Her excitement for her own adventure was just impossible to contain!