Yuki Hazuki: Student of Snowbell Magical Prep Academy

Story name: Yuki Hazuki: Student of Snowbell Magical Prep Academy

First Update: 6/29/20

Last Update: 7/3/20

Number of Uploaded Chapters: 3

Original Description:

Yuki Hazuki is a 12 year old who was found near the abandoned church on the grounds of Snowbell Private Academy by the headmaster Mathew Shellingburg almost 9 years ago. She's been attending his school for all her life with the label "The Adopted Daughter of Snowbell Academy" by her piers. Her only real friend is Austin Shellingburg, Mathew's real son. Although they both go to the same school, they don't learn together. Austin is considered an "Elite Student" and attends classes on the off limits side of campus while Yuki takes classes on the normal side... in an elite uniform.

For years, Yuki had no idea what went on within the walls of the Elite Side. That was until she suddenly let out a burst of magical power. Awakening this unknown potential in her, she was transferred over to the elite side for her final year of middle school. That side is actually known as Snowbell Magical Prep Academy, located within another world!

Although she and Austin now take classes together, it seems Austin and Mathew know more about her then she knows herself. What exactly is Yuki and why does she feel like she's been forgetting something major for all her life...?

Characters: Yuki Hazkui, Austin Shellingburg, Mathew Shellingburg (All Original Characters)

Tags: Original Story, Magic, Middle School, Magic School, Memory Loss

Inspirations: Vampire Knight, Harry Potter

WARNING: This has been in progress for SO MANY YEARS, but when I began re-re-re-re-re-re-re-writting it all these years later... I'm sure you understand that much has changed.