Tiktok bf scenarios

Bakugo Katsuki

You place your phone in the window sill. You look back to make sure Bakugo is still on the couch scrolling through his phone. You start the timer and wait for the song to start, he looks up from his phone and at you curiously. The song starts and you smile at him.

"Look at my ass, look at my thighs. I'm catnip to the guys."

The second you start dancing Bakugo runs to you as you begin to giggle. He throws you over his shoulder and carries you out of the line of the camera.

"What the hell was that?!" He growls into your ear, his hot breath tickling your neck.

"I'm just making a TikTok." You say with a smirk playing on your lips.

"This," he squeezes your ass in both his hands, "is mine." he looks you in the eyes, "Got that?!"

"Yes sir." You peck him on the cheek and smile.

Kirishima Eijiro

"Babbbyyy!" you call out to your boyfriend.

"What do you need sweetheart." he asks looking at you.

"Look at this!" You hand him your phone so he can

"That's really cool babe!" He exclaims excitedly

"I wanna try that!" You shout and bounce on the couch.

"Lets do it!" he shouts back. You start the timer and place the phone on the coffee table.

When the timer reaches 0 you jump on Kirishima's back. You maneuver your body around his so that you are clinging to his torso like a koala. He grabs your waist and throws you over his shoulder. You quickly latch your arms around is waist and giggle at the feeling . You hook your legs under his armpits and take his hands into yours. He pulls you up to his torso again and into his arms. He holds you tightly and gives you a kiss.

"My big strong man." You tease pinching his cheeks.

Izuku Midoriya

You peek inside his room to see him sitting at his computer playing video games. You can hear Bakugo yelling at everyone through the headset. You set up your phone and start recording. You walk up to him and sit on his lap and wrap your arms around his torso.

"Hi baby." You mumble into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around you and continues to play the game.

"Hi princess." he says rubbing your back.

"Oooooo is that (Y/N)?" You hear Kirishima ask through the headset.

" Hi Kiri." You say into the mic.

Everyone says their greeting to you as you drift off to sleep in Midoriyas lap.

Todoroki Shouto

You step out of the shower and wrap a towel around your body and grab your phone off the sink. Once you unlock it TikTok opens and you begin to mindlessly scroll through the videos. One in particular caught your eye. You watch as the woman in the video throws her towel at her unsuspecting boyfriend. He drops the controller and apologizes to the boys. You peek your head outside the bathroom to see Todoroki playing on his X-Box. You contemplate the consequences of your actions. You decide that you have nothing to lose so you start to record yourself walking towards your boyfriend. You grab the towel off your body and throw it into his lap. He looks up from the screen to your body, his eyes widening in shock.

"I've got to go." He says into the mic and takes off the headset and puts it on the desk. You giggle at the protests of your friends and look at Todoroki's lust hooded eyes. He takes his hands and runs them up and down your hips.

"You're beautiful love." He mumbles into your neck and you can feel the smile on your lips.

Denki Kaminari

You sit on the bed with Kaminari on the floor in front of you. The audio starts and you close your eyes.

"This is for couples only. Who is the most fun in the relationship?" You point at Kaminari.

"Who makes the food in the relationship?" You point at yourself and giggle.

"Who is the most talented?" You once again point at yourself. The audio stops and you watch the video replay. You both agree on the first two questions but the third question you both think that the other is the least talented.

"There's no way you're more talented than me." You say to him while posting the video.

"Yes way." He retorts

"You almost burnt the dorms down making popcorn the other day." You giggled

"So?" You giggle at him more.

This was copy and pasted so credits to she/he/them on tumblr their name was : Mrs bakugou  

and here is the link: https://miss-bakugo-writes.tumblr.com/post/622314454824222720/tiktok-boyfriend-scenarios