Scenarios/ SuPa LonG/ ExTrA ReAdInG FoR YoU/Me

TITLE : CARTOON KISSESpairing : todoroki shouto x readersynopsis : it looks like your boyfriend doesn't understand why you like miraculous ladybug, but i guess you could say that he was more jealous, than confused. thus— why he did that

legend : [Y/N = your name, L/N = your name] afab! reader with they/them pronouns, quirk not specific

note(s) : self indulgent because yeah, my birthday‼️‼️ yes i'm an aries. the episode i'm referencing in this fic is backwarderseason 3, episode 4, and dark cupid, season 1, episode 10

this is a birthday fic for me 💅🤍✨‼️

Lately, everything has been hectic— on both sides anyway.

Was it really your fault? Or was it his fault? In fact, it wasn't either of yours faults. UA was just very meticulous about what the students should be doing when and how.

Then again, it wasn't like you never saw your boyfriend— Todoroki Shouto; the boy with dual colored hair that could easily blend in with the peppermint candy isle. That's not the point though, you do actually see him

The only time you get to actually spend some time with him, is when the two of you are in each other's rooms. Either enveloped in each others arms, or really— doing the most random things, at the most random times.

Or the other possible outcome, watching shows together. Which would rather be right about now.

Shouto lays right beside you, his right arm draped around your shoulder to keep you in his firm hold. Meanwhile, you're cuddled up right on his side, occasionally pressing your face into his shirt because why not?

"For crying out loud! can't they just date each other already?!" You exclaim in absolute agony, watching the two main protagonists— Ladybug and Chat Noir, be playful with each other mid-battle.

Shouto's gaze averts down onto you, and in reality— he doesn't look all that invested, compared to you, who's making commentary everytime something drastic happens in the episode. If he wasn't, you couldn't really blame him. He only just started watching this show with you merely a few days ago (really, it has only been 2 days.)

"Aren't they like.. the same people?" He's puzzled. The masks hide nothing! Even he could piece together that the two heroes could be linked to their civilian selves— most especially, Marinette. Since her persona doesn't really have a drastic change her appearance, in comparison to her partner.

"Yes, that's what makes this entire show so.. interesting! They're so.. oblivious! And this has been dragging on for several years!"

Shouto's confused, in all honesty. Really, what even is the love square? can't they just say who they are? he'd guess that the mechanics are different, compared to the real world— where people already know who you are (excluding special cases)

He has so many questions, and his train of thought is put to an end, when he hears a high pitched squeal—

"DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?" You practically squirm in his hold, thrashing back and forth as you replay the scene of Chat Noir kissing Ladybug's hand, as he bids farewell to her.

"He.. kissed her hand?"

"Yes!" You replay the scene, and you thrash around in your spot on the bed, practically fawning over the simple gesture. His expression falters when he sees you slip out of his grasp, and he can only gently pull you back in