[3] Real Life

"Tom can you grab my purse please! I don't want to be late for another premiere!"

"Oh darling we're basically known for showing up late to premieres, they'd be worried if we arrived on time." Tom walked up behind Delaney, planting a kiss on her cheek. She melted as his hands fell to her hips tracing the sparkles of her dress. "We're going to miss the whole movie though if we don't at least get in the car."

He handed Delaney her purse and they headed downstairs to the car. Tonight was the premiere for Thor: Ragnarok and both of them were really excited to finally see it in full. Delaney played a small part in the Thor movies as Loki's love interest, which was one of her favorite things about watching these movies. They were able to see the chemistry they shared on screen and could feel it bleed into their real life.

Once they arrived the fans and paparazzi went nuts but that's what they both loved about these movies. They loved the fans and the atmosphere. "We're a little early, we can actually do some interviews." Tom said in her ear making her give him a nod. She stared at him for a few extra seconds admiring how truly handsome he was before they walked towards a small little booth.

"And here with me now I have Tom Hiddleston and Delaney Castro! Hi guys how are you tonight?"

"We're doing great. Super excited to see this movie fully." Delaney said and Tom slid his arm around her waist, resting his hand right on her hip which always made her stomach turn to butterflies.

"Now Delaney you daughter recently just turned eighteen but as we all know you were a teen mom, how do you feel now that she's grown into such a beautiful and talented young woman just like yourself?"

"Oh you're too kind, I gotta tell you I feel so old now that she's eighteen I can't even believe it. I'm so proud of her though, she's actually going to be in the MCU but I can't tell you when or who." Delaney shrugged knowing it would make the fans watching at home super excited and curious as to who Avangeline would play.

"Do you guys still get butterflies seeing yourselves on screen together? 'Cuz I gotta tell you, I'm not even in this movie or relationship but seeing you guys together is just beautiful and makes me wish I met the love of my life in a movie franchise."

Tom and Delaney looked at each with so much love and admiration while deciding who was going to answer the question. Delaney just held Tom's gaze as he leaned forward to the microphone. "Well we met just before we got casted and we hadn't worked on anything together until these. After watching the first movie I felt the love that our characters shared because it's the love we share. I still sometimes wake up next to her in the mornings and I'm always taken back by how lucky of a man I am."

Delaney melted at his words, her heart was skipping so many beats so loudly she believe Tom could hear it. "I love you T."

"I love you Laney."

Delaney leaned in with Tom and they shared a sweet kiss before they returned their attention to the interviewer who was gushing at their true love. "You guys are so perfect! Now I've got a couple fan questions before we let you guys go in for the premiere if that's okay with you?" They both replied with a nod. Delaney loved fan questions and loved her fans. "First one comes from @delaneyslane 'what's your favorite memory of working with Tom?'"

"Oh god there's so many. If I have to choose one though it would have to be when we filmed the second Thor movie. He had to wear the Captain America suit and it was so funny to see him in it especially with the black hair. He looked like an emo Cap and it was just so funny."

"I love that. Question from @hiddlestanmarvel 'what're your hopes for both characters in the future?'"

"Well I'm hoping our characters are able to go on and have their children together even if it's for like one scene or two." Tom spoke looking at Delaney and waiting for her answer.

"I hope the same but I also hope we get to see them have that big fight like in the comics. I mean that's when Kiari's magic is at its most powerful is against Loki in those issues. That would be really cool on screen. Plus I can finally prove to him I'm the strongest."

The interviewer let them begin to head inside the theater where they were welcomed in stage with the rest of the cast. Chris Hemsworth walked over to the couple, giving them hugs. "We've been waiting on you guys for ten minutes."

"At least it wasn't an hour like the first Thor movie when Beau was sick."

"Well you're just in time for the photo, now smile pretty honorary Hemsworths!"