[47] Groupchat

Operation Hiddlestro

Seb
I would just like to thank everyone for their contribution into making this a reality! Without your guys' help it wouldn't be possible. But also, without my partner in crime Anthony, the plans wouldn't have been formulated. So really it's up to us.

Anthony
We really are the best.

Dez
Are you guys done flirting? I'd like to also praise this group.
Thank you to everyone for helping my sister not make the worst decision of her life and marry that dickhead Sam. Jeremy and I are throwing them a surprise engagement party tomorrow night so please, COME!
Bring whatever and whoever. This is going to be the best celebration for the best couple ever!

Tom Ho
I'm so happy for them! Now Avangeline and I can actually enjoy family dinner nights

Jeremy
Now let's pray that they stay together this time! I can't do this again in sixteen years. But, I am proud of everyone for making this real so thank you :)

Lizzie
I'll give it up for Stackie! They really pulled this off and they really put in the work!
Are we suppose to be telling Laney and Tom about this?

Anthony
We'll wait until after whatever they plan for another wedding. That way she's not stressed or in a mood to kill us.

Seb
Yeah, I'd like to live long enough to see it.