4- Cuddles

~Setting: In Todoroki's room~

Bakugou's POV:

I watch, standing in the doorway as he sits on his bed, then face planting into the pillow. Letting out a slight chuckle I scan the crystal blue bed sheets surrounding him, complementing his heterochromatic eyes.

"You look uncomfortable in that, do you want to change into some of my clothes?" He asks, attempting to make me feel more at home.

"Fine, only because this uniform sucks," I state, walking off with the clothes he passed to me to his bathroom. A tint of blush covers my face as i stare down to the clothes piled in my hands.

They smell like him...

...Not that I know what he smells like!

A soft, gray t-shirt with comfortable black shorts. I slip the clothes on and gaze through the mirror how the clothes fit on my body.

Apart from all the bruises and cuts this outfit exposes, I don't look to bad. I don't mind the outfit, probably better than all the black shirts pilled in my closet. Not that you can get much better than black.

The shorts accentuate my waist and drop down to the top of my thighs, exposing the majority of my legs.

That's so embarrassing.

Wait..are these booty shorts?!?

Oh my lord.

My face flushes red as the realisation of having to been seen by IcyHot in... these. Plus all the cuts and bruises littering my body doesn't help at all.

I guess it should be fine, what's he going to do anyway?

It wouldn't hurt to open up to him. Maybe it'll give me a chance, we could be friends. Or... more than that?

No what am I thinking, why would I want that. The only reason I'm here is because otherwise I would have to be with my mum. My dad won't be back until tomorrow so she wouldn't go easy on me.

"You ok in there?" Todoroki asks, making me jump at the sudden noise.

I walk out of the bathroom, still slightly flustered, mainly because of how me and icyhot are wearing matching clothes.

"...you look" He starts and I look at him curiously wanted to know what he thinks about me.

"Yes?" I say, encouraging him to finish.

"You look cute."

I notice his face start to flush a reddish tinge and I feel mine heating up too.

I immediately try to shield my face and keep my head tiles to the exit.

"You too, I guess," I reply and I go and sit down next to him on his bed.

I guess I don't mind flirting with him just a bit, he's made me blush a few times anyway.

*crash*

Icyhot's metal water bottle plummets to the ground and the noise makes me violently jump. My mind flashes back to how my mother would always throw things in my direction in an attempt to make me bleed. I feel my eyes widen at the thought of my mother being here and feel my body start to shake in fear.

I scoot closer to Todoroki in an attempt to make myself feel better. He notices that I'm shaking and pulls me into his lap making me squint my eyes closed.

Omg omg omg...I'm in his lap! I'm sitting in his lap! This isn't happening....how am I supposed to feel about this.

He's so warm...

"B-bakugou?" He stutters but I more closer into his lap resting my head on his shoulder.

"...you're warm," I whisper, blushing as I feel him wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

I never want to leave this position...

I look up at his face, he's blushing and holding me tight. Our faces are centimetres away from each other and I get lost in his eyes.

It should be awkward but it's really not. We're both just comfortable sitting in silence, enjoying each other's company, comfort and warmth.

I wrap my arms around his neck and dig my face back into his neck, resting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

I'm not usually like this. But maybe this is just what I need.

Todoroki's POV:

*crash*

I watch as bakugou jumps at the sudden sound and I glance over to see my water bottle rolling across the floor. I feel Bakugou start to shake beside me and my eyes widen. He's trembling.

What do I do?

I watch as his eyes widen and I try to speak but I'm too worried for anything to come out.

Monitoring his actions, I watch as he swiftly scoots closer to me, wrapping himself around me. Without thinking I pull him into my lap.

"B-bakugou?" I mumble, in complete shock at both him and myself.

My heart melts, he feels so comfortable in my lap that I can't help but wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer. His body is cold and fragile but my worry is overtaken by this precious moment.

I would never of thought bakugou would be clingy, but it's really cute. I'm sure he's not like this with anyone else. For once, I feel a bit special. Maybe I am deserving, maybe I am worthy...maybe I am good enough.

My face is burning up and I get even more red and flustered when he turns his face to meet mine. I stare into his eyes, flashing me an array of ruby red contrasted against a deep black.

My gaze then shifts across his face, seeing all his scars. I'm getting worried about him and think he notices, as he then wraps his arms around my neck, holding our position once he'd gotten more comfortable.

If only this could last forever...
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed this one!! When I was re-reading this I just wanted them to kiss. Sorry for any mistakes! I love fluff 😩💕

AHAHHAA THE BOOTY SHORTS
#IcyThot on Thursdays 🤨😳😫😋🌈

(The fan-art at the start made me giggle in joy 💀💀they look so cute it's not my fault 😭)

Word Count: 1006

.