18- Switch

~once bakugou was fully healed in shouto's room~

BAKUGOU'S POV:

"Snowflake," I pout, he's been on his phone all day and I'm really bored. "Wheres my attention?"

"Mm, later," He states and I whine.

"But i've been waiting all day?" I comment, fiddling with his hair. The red and white parts are perfectly separated. He doesn't take his eyes off his phone so I lift up his chin with two of my fingers, holding it his face up to mine.

"Please?" I nag, crawling closer.

"Hmm, fine," he starts, "Only because you want it so badly."

He signals for me to hop in his lap, so I do. I feel his hands wrap around my waist, pulling my chest against his. I lean forward, pressing my lips against his. My arms wrap around his neck and his tongue wraps around mine.

I stroke his cheek, giving him permission to continue and he pins me down to the bed. I pull away to breathe then press my lips onto his.

Our faces are both a bright red that continues across our check to the tip of our ears.

There's no way I'm letting him top me..

His body is crushing me but I manage to push him onto his side and onto his back so I'm now on top of him.

"Switch," I mumble, smirking.

I dig my face into his neck and bite him.

I watch in amusement as he try's to cover his mouth with his hands, but I've already pinned them down above his head.

*knock knock*

I jump at the sudden noise and bounce off of Shouto, striding to the door. It opens with a creek.

"Shouto, Katsuki..." fuyumi starts, "we have thin walls here"

"Pffttt," shouto wheezes. His laugh is so contagious.

"I-I'll keep that in mind..." I reply, shutting the door on her for snooping in us.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!!" I shout with some giggles in between as I go and sit in his lap, cuddling him.

"Let's just go to sleep," I add, in a more calm tone.

"Babe?" Shouto asks nervously.

"Hmm?"

"Can i big spoon you?"

Does he really want to cuddle me that badly?

"Huh, oh yeah sure," I respond, hiding my smile in a pillow.
____________________________
AHAHA the way I described this-

Word Count: 385

.