10- Hospital?

Todoroki's POV:

"Katsuki, please be ok! You have to be ok..." I mutter to myself, sitting beside him on the side on the hospital bed. His hand is cold and faint in my hand, a pale colour covering his face. I feel tears drip down my face as i give his hand a squeeze.

No one else has come to visit him yet but Mr Aizawa. He is wrapped in bandages all over his body, packed around his legs, arms and his chest.

"Ugh," I hear Bakugou exclaim as he wakes up in shock. A wave of relief washes over me as i sigh, gently laying him back to rest, leaving a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I'm so glad your ok.." I say, tears still running down my face.

"Everything hurts," Bakugou pouts in pain and agony. "Please, don't cry Shoto your scaring me..."

He attempts to comfort me, lifting his hand to wipe my tears but I watch the pain embellished on his face before he swiftly lowers his arm back down. I can see the pain trembling throughout his body, his arm almost shaking..

"I love you," I state and a faint smile plasters his face.

"You can't leave.." I say wiping the tears from my eyes. My voice is shaky and irregular from crying, now almost sobbing into my arms.

"I'm not going anywhere," he reassures, "I love you too."

Kirishima busts through the door and runs in the room to see me sitting centimetres apart from Katsuki. I quickly lean further away, but stay holding his hand and continue to grip it tightly.

"Bakugou, your ok right?" Kirishima manages to say, "we were all so worried! What happened to you?!"

"So many questions," Katsuki pouts in an angry tone. "I'm fine, shitty hair," he tries to sit back up but I once again lay him back down.

"Katsuki," I slur, "you have to lay down, please rest! It'll make you get better faster."

"How long has it been!?" He says violently, needing to know.

"2 weeks, you were very badly injured. Your almost better now but you need a few more days until you'll be back on your feet and coming to school," I ensure, keeping my voice steady to calm my boyfriend down more.

He sighs.

"Hmpf, fine. You better stay here with me," He orders "or I'll just get up and leave. And I'll be sad..." he adds on, longing for attention.

"I'll be back with the rest of the squad tomorrow! See you Bakubro, get better soon!" Kirishima states then walks out the door and makes his way back to UA.

I then grab the sheets and hold them open so that I can crawl intro the bed and lay beside bakugou.

"Your mum did this to you didn't she? The nurses think it was a villian or something."

"Mhm, yeah," he responds sadly.

"Get some sleep," I murmur and close my eyes, exhausted from staying and visiting the hospital everyday.

We lay snuggled up to each other, our legs tangled together and his hand resting on my chest as a wave of silence and bliss fills the room.
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed <3

LMFAO POOR KIRI 😭😭
He had to kick himself out
#third-wheeling

Word Count: 545

.