14- Covid 1

Todoroki's POV:

Walking past my living room, I notice the words plastered in bold letters across the whole screen.

'PLEASE MOVE TO THE HOUSE YOU WANT TO STAY IN NOW! WE ARE GOING INTO LOCKDOWN! SCHOOL WILL NOW BE ONLINE!!'

"Lockdown?! School will now be online?!?" I exclaim.

"What? Oh yeah- there has been a dangerous virus going around... I think it's called.... covid?" Katsuki explains.

"Shall we stay at my house? It'll be more fun, plus your dad will be home soon so we won't be alone here much longer," I offer.

"Yeah ok, let me pack all my things."

~Setting: Todoroki's house~

"Heyy! Me and Katsuki are staying here for lockdown!" Shoto yells, his voice echoing throughout the house, only adding to the chatter filling it.

"Cool, Keigo and I had the same idea," Dabi, who's standing infront of us in the kitchen, states.

"Lovely, let's go to my room Katsuki," I request.

"Alright, HELLO EVERYONE!" He shouts which makes me laugh as I grab his hand and pull him up the stairs to my room.

"We have to do class through zoom calls, we're a bit late..." I explain.

"Alright, you sit at your desk and set up and I'll do the same on your bed," Katsuki orders.

~on the zoom call~

Mr Aizawa: "I think everyone's here! Today we're going to be learning about-"

Eri walks into mr Aizawa's zoom call camera laughing. "Dadddd, Shinsou says he's busy and won't let me in his room!" She pouts.

Katsuki: "DID SHE JUST CALL YOU DAD?!"

Midoriya: "I was thinking the same thing...do Shinsou and Eri live with you?"

Suddenly Mic comes into view and grabs Eri. "Sorry for that shota!" He says while walking away.

Aizawa: "Yes they all live with me!" He exclaims, "Now get back to work! You'll be designing your projects online due to the lock down and make a video of your presentation."

Kaminari: "But we're in partners?"

Aizawa: "Work it out without leaving your house!"

~a few hours later~

"Katsuki? Do we have any soba left?" I ask, forgetting we're on the zoom call. He glares at me signalling for me to mute so I do.

"YOU IDIOT! NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SUSPECT THAT WERE IN THE SAME HOUSE!" Katsuki yells at me, with his mic also muted.

"I thought we agreed that it's fine?" I snap back at him, thinking he just forgot and now yelled at me for no reason.

"Oh, right...s-sorry I guess..."  I lean out of my camera and go to sit on my bed now into view. I pull him onto my lap in-front of the class and he calmly accepts it.

Katsuki has never been a big fan of PDA. He surprisingly quite enjoys physical touch, well with the right people, though he finds it embarrassing in public. I know it's not because he's embarrassed of me, he just doesn't feel as comfortable holding hands or hugging in front of others.

But I know a part of him feels kind of bad about it, so he has agreed to let me as long as it's not for too long.

Shuffling a bit closer to me we start to talk about our project, ignoring others as they ask about us.

Moving my hand up his chest I hug him firmer as he switches off his camera. Our faces are inches apart as I shift my face forward gentler to place a quick kiss on his lips. A caramel scent illuminates off of him, you would've thought he might smell like smoke, but no.

He lets out a breath, shifting his position into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close in his embrace.

As i wrap my arms around his waist to help him adjust comfortably I hold back a smile as he rest his head in my shoulder leaning it on mine. Slowly I feel as he drifts off to sleep.

~an hour later~

Im still in the zoom meeting, but now from my phone, only showing my face through the camera to avoid any questions. Katsuki is sleeping on top of me.

Kirishima: "Where's bakubro? Is he even here?" Kirishima asks longingly.

Midoriya: "yeah, he's been muted with his camera off for over an hour now..."

They might be worried about him, I wouldn't want that. Maybe I should just show them he's with me and alright?

"Katsuki," I whisper, unmuted on the zoom call, "Wake up."

My voice sits on a calm and soothing voice, gently shaking him awake. I notice a few stares into the camera, most likely questioning what I'm doing.

"Mm, five more minutes," Katsuki pouts, a tired tone beaming through his tone of voice. I notice some of my classmates seem to be connecting the dots or staring into the distance with a confused glare.

"No, wake up please," I state, starting to sit up. My face almost scrunches up as I watch as he slowly fall off me and onto the bed with a bounce.

"Oi?! Ouch, how dare youuuu!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you..."

"Hmpf, yeah yeah," he rolls his eyes. Holding my phone up I swiftly tilt it to reveal Katsuki laying pathetically in the corner, before moving it back.

"Let me sleep."
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed!! I'm going to be exposing the erasermic family more in the next chapter! As well as their relationship so stay tuned for that. <333

Word Count: 916

.