CHAPTER 15:WHAT?

Drew POV

VERY SEXUAL CONTET

i could not believe it! i found my mate and i was in cloud nine yesterday all day, me and abbey mated,  but i have not marked her yet, and my wolf is getting angsty about it  'hurry up and mark our mate!!!' my wolf said i sighed...i could see abbey in the kitchen making breakfast but when she bent down into a cupboard to get a plate i could not help but look at her perfect ass...i couls start to feel my jeans tighten. everything abbey does now gets me aroused, i cant help it, when she came over to me, ' drew baby i was wondering if since my parents are gone for good i was wondering if you and your family want to move in with me, i mean this house is huge, you donty have to...' i smiled ' sure baby ill move in but ill ask my family' she smiled and my jeans tightened even more..her lips made contact with the corner of my mouth and then my lips. it became very urgent so i moved my hand down her body to her jeans and undid the button and moved my hand in her panties even more till i found her clit and my fingers were instantly soaked with her juices i rubbed her clit till i heard her moan out in ecstacy.. when she finished cleaning herself up we got in the car and made our way to school.....