CHAPTER 12:MATES P2

SEXUAL CONTENT ''Abbilena Zantino, i love you, and you are my mate.'' those 10 words sent me into a panic frenzy i looked up at him and said '' wait that means, im alpha female, i cant be, i dont know anything about running a pack, ill fuck it up, like everything else!'' he pulled me in for a quick kiss to calm me down in which he succeded ''Baby ill be there with you the whole time, to help, its what im here for,'' a funny thought popped into my head at that time ''Drew you realized we have mised 1,2, and 3 periods of school. oh what the hell im not going to school'' he burst out laughing like i was the funiest thing in the world '' what is so funny?'' he stopped laughing '' i tell you im a werewolf and everything about me and you think of school, how is that not funny,'' seeing my mistake i nervously laugh and i could feel my cheeks go red. '' oh one more thing you should know my brother max hes 20 but has no mate, and he was suppose to be alpha but he declined saying he didnt want the responsibility.'' right, that makes sense. drew walked over to my bed and layed there with his head against the headboard, i walked over and sat on his lap then pressed my forehead against his chest '' drew do you grow bigger when you get a rush of an emotion?'' he laughed, i realized how that i blushed as red as a tomatoe ''yes i think you know that'' in fact i did as i felt a prodding between my thighs, '' no like for example when your in wolf form and your angry do you grow largrer?'' if his little 'friend' didnt stop prodding me we would never leave this bed, ''no i dont grow bigger in that context.'' a loud moan escaped my lips when he lifted his hips so he was closer between my thighs ''i love it when you call me Abbi or baby or babe, it kinda turn me on.'' Shock hit his eyes '''does it now, well baby we still have 3 hours till schools out.'' he said while moving his hand from my waist under my top, '' my parents arent coming back so we have the house to our selves for ages.'' ................