CHAPTER 3: MY TORTURE

A huge guy sitting on the left to where i sit has plonked himself down and is on his phone,, probably texting his girlfriend,, the bunch of dark black hair on his head is placed effortlessly and his shaven face, all i wanted to do was touch his face and kiss those delisious- WAIT!WHAT! why am i thinking this,but i admit he is hot, i can tell he is very tall around 6' 3 or 6'4 with my 5'9 there only a sort of small difference.

I sit down next to him and grab my ipod touch and place my earplugs in and start blasting my music i realise the song instantly ' Let You Down' by Kelly Clarkson, without realising i start singing along qiuetly, but i notice the boy next to me start to look at me, as i look his way i gasp involintarly, his eyes capture mine in a trance of recognision, the emerald green orbs that seem to be searching through me into my soul, i look away instantly knowing that i was staring, he clears his throat and pulls out his hand for me to shake and introduces himself with his husky deep voice that sent shivers down my spine ' Hello my name is Drew Hawkins, im new.' i take his hand and am surprised by the sparks that fly through me i gather up my voice and say ' Hey im Abbilena Zantino, you can just call me Abbi.' as we start talking i dont realise the bell ring till every one has left.

At lunch i take a seat by myself at a table and then to my astonishment Drew sits next to me i stare at him then he looks at me then smiles ' What? Have i got something on my face? Why are you staring?' i laugh at him and say 'No nothing like that, I'm just surprised, i thought you'd be sitting by your friends.' as i point over to the table where people are staring at us... 'Well no, I would much rather sit here with you," a smile creeps up my face. we exchange numbers at the end of lunch and when i get home i am surprised by what i see...