CHAPTER 4: FAMILY RE-UNOINS

Baffled by what i saw i gasp and walk over clumsly and sit down,,, on the couch across from me is my parents. sitting there waiting for me, looking elegant as ever.My mother in a dark blue top that plunges i n the front to show clevage and black jeans with a leather jacket and dark blue heels her golden brown hair into a neat bun on her head, and make up, not to much to make her look like a slut and not too little to look under-done, and beside her my father in a grey suit that is made fit for him and his chisled face, jaw clenched, blond hair combed to the side neatly and his deep blue eyes satring at my mother with so much love he whispered something in her ear making her giggle, EWWW! my mother got up and walked over to me and embraced me in a hug tightly and then said' ' Hello Honey, how are you?" i hugged her back and politely replied ' Hey mom, im fine, Hi daddy' as i walked over to my father he grabbed me into a bear hug. my parents look very young to be the parent of a 17 year old girl truth is: my mother got pregnant with me at 16 and my father was only 17 but his father had passed down the family's business and inherited a lot of money and my parent wed a year after i was born. my father owns a company called ' Zantino Appliances" and its a company that makes solar powered appliances and sells them, it has made them very rich, standing now my inheritance if my parents are to die is $8 million dollars, i dont mind being rich, but i dont flaunt it around everyone. my family has never been the same since Tommy, my brother he died 1 year ago, he comitted suicide, because his girlfriend of 3 years whom he was engaged with was cheating on him with his best friend James. i still miss him everyday, i never go to sleep without looking at his picture and having it close to me, i was pulled out of my memories so suddenly after i heard my mother say those 8 words that crashed my whole world those words were....