CHAPTER 13: FUN TIME

SEXUAL CONTENT

'' good thing no one is here, coz baby we're going to have lots of FUN, everywhere in this house, the kitchen maybe the couch, on the piano, and most definately in the shower.'' by now his words had me panting as images of sin crossed through my mind. his hand moved from my torso around up my back, he crashed his mouth to mine, my chest felt less restricted, his hands were everywhere till they reached the hem of my top, it was thrown away as was his top, he rolled us over so i was under him, my legs were wrapped around his waist bringing our lower half closer, making us both moan at the sensation, he bit my lip asking for entrance which i gave instantly, his hands were massaging my breasts till his mouth left mine to capture my hardened nipple in his lips, teasing my nipples, biting, licking, sucking, i pulled his head to the other side after a while he realesed them to take my lips in his again, his right hand moved down my body to the apex of my thighs, he started to rub my through my jeans ''drew'' a breathly moan rised, until i was getting much closer now drew picked up his pace till i was thrown over the edge, drew ripped my jeans and panties off me, he then took his off, a gasp had broken through my now swollen lips, he was huge, he was as big as my hand and fore finger put together. that went in me. a cocky laugh had broken my thoughts, drew had a sneaky look on his face, right then i knew what he was doing, before i could growl him, his mouth desended between my legs, his fingers began to pump me while his tounge licked at my clit sending me over the ledge again. my hands were in his hair, his mouth lifted away and he position himself between my legs and pushed in..a masciline groan had risen from his throat, he started going slow, ''Drew, please, faster, harder'' he looked at me then started to really move, he was slamming into me so hard and fast my breasts were moving with his pace, one masciline hand grabbed my breast the other started to rub my clit once again, '' Cum Abbi, Cum for me,'' and that did it for me an ebarrassing loud moan rised as i came , drew didnt stop till a minute later till he was taken over the edge aswell, '' hey Abbi, wel still have the piano, kitchen and shower to go'' i really was turning into a sexual deviviant.