CHAPTER 2: THE MEETING

CHAPTER 2 

Once i got out of the shower i immediatley ran into my room and grabbed my lacy black push up bra and matching panties ran into the closet and grabbed my ripped black skinny jeans and my dark purple tank top that showed off my curves, i slipped on my shiny black heels and brushed my hair and put a touch of make up on,, i didnt need it but i felt tlike there was a need for it today like something big was going to happen. i ran down stairs trying not to trip and grabbed a juicy lush red apple from the friut bowl and ran into the garage and jumped into my bright red porshe and sped my way to school.

As i arrived at school i got the closest park as usual and jumped out due to the fact i was late as always and i ran to form at the door i stopped and fixed up my hair and my breathing and walked in looking like i wasnt late and i was fine, in reality i was nervous for some reason, i couldnt shake the feeling something important was seconds away from happening, i pushed the thoughts away and walked in my form teacher Mrs. Caine gave me a death glare and i walked up to her and looked at her honey blonde hair, her pouty like lips, and angelic face, with hazel eyes that could capture a mans attention from a mile away, fair to say she was beautiful, she looked at me and said in her sweet loving voice ' What was it today Abbilena Zantino? Abird flew in front of your giving you a shock that you just had to run to starrbucks and grabb a coffee to calm your nerves?' i held back a laugh as i was reminded of my fail to convince the teacher why i was late oncce fair to say she bought it, she dismissed me then as i went to sit down i saw it, the most beautiful thing sitting right next to my seat.....