CHAPTER SIX: THE LAKE

As i made my way through the forest on the dirt road i couldnt help but start to cry, my eyes were becoming blurry, i couldnt see, the car swerved but i qiuckly grabbed control once again, as the road started to dissapear i parked my car and then grabbed my bag filled with alcohol then took off my shoes and began to walk to the top of the mountain as i started to reach the top of the mountain i started to see the clearing which held many different types of flowers and a very large pond, i sighed as i walked closer and closer till i was at the waters edge. set down my items and began to strip out of my clothes down to my bra and panties then dove into the surprisingly warm water. for some reason swimming here always calms me down. a twig snapped towards the west, then another, and another whatever it was it was coming closer. a figure emerged and it seemed familiar. soon i saw emerald green eyes in the distance "Who is there?'"as the figure started to get closer i was able to put a face to the figure...It was Drew Hawkins..."Hey Abbi! What are you doing out here?" drew started to walk closer then took off his top and pants then jumped in. i couldnt help but marvel at his toned tan sexy 6 pack and huge muscles. " Running away from my family, for a while. how about you?'" I wondered how he found this place and what he was doing here. "Well i was exploring the forest, you see my house is just in front of the forest and i was bored so i just started wondering around then for some reason i ended up here.'" well that answered that question they started to talk for a while.

Once we got out and dressed i felt a pair of warm, strong arms wrap around me and i turned around to see drew looking at me till he said something that made me so happy, so estatic i couldnt refuse he said...