Chapter 2 - The Handsy Pirate

Captain Jack Sparrow felt as though his eardrums were raptured. The lassie with the bouncy bosoms had the scream of a banshee. 

He laid his cuffed chains heavy on her neck, "Quiet. I said no noise." 

It seemed like the lass had run out of air thanks to the tight dress. 

Jack smiled crazily down at the girl, "Good girl." He ran his eyes over her pinky looking breasts and leaned down for a sniff, "Is that some sort of perfume because darling that smells intoxicating."

Jane tears spilling, "Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone I saw you." 

Jack grinned, "Let go? I'm afraid that's not possible darling. How can I ever let go of a young lass after feeling her body? I must ravish."

Jane crying, "You have no right!" 

Jack hears loud noises from the outside and  places a finger on her lips, "Not a squeak missy." He stands up and pulls Jane up. 

Picking up a sledgehammer he drops it in the middle of her skirts in between her legs. 

Jane lets out a petrified squeak. Jack, "What did I say? Oh never mind, don't move darling." 

She watch quietly with her arms wrapped around herself as the murderous looking man tried to hit his cuffs with a hammer. Soon giving up he burned the donkey's bum to get it moving. Jane tried to back away but she couldn't lift the hammer.

Jane looked around her and saw all kinds of tools. And a man passed out drunk. She was too terrified to even yell for help. 

That very moment someone from the outside yelled, "Pirate on the loose! Pirate on the loose!" 

Jack grinned at Jane who was shaking in fear. Jack, "It's me in case you haven't noticed." 

In a split moment he was free off his cuffs. He picks up the sledgehammer and throws it aside. Jane tried to get up and run but of course her way gets blocked by the pirate. 

Jack places his hand on his chest and gives a slight bow dramatically, "Captain Jack Sparrow, pleasure in making your acquaintance Miss?" 

Jane said nothing. Jack reaches out and grabs her face. 

Jane, "Stop it! Let go of me! Please!" She tries to push him away.

Jack, "Ah, ah, ah, no noise!" 

Jane immediately swallowed her tears. 

Jack wiped her tears with his thumbs, "Good girl. Now, might I inquire your name?" 

Jane mumbles. Jack grips her face firmly but not hard enough to hurt her and brings her face close to his ear.