Chapter 4 - The Journey Begins

Jack backed away plugging his ears with his fingers as Jane continued to screech. Will winced but tried his best to get her attention off of Jack. 

Jack, "I can't hear you. I'm covering me ears. Stop it Missy. I can scream louder than you. Ahhhhhhhhh!" 

Jack squatted in front of the screaming girl and continued to yell out in his own manner. 

Jack, "Ahhhhhhhhh, ahem, excuse me, Ahhhhhhhhh! That's too much. Stop it! I was winning! Please stop screaming." 

Jane bursts out crying backing away from Jack. 

Will irritated, "Will you move away from her? Your face is scaring her?" 

Jack frowned, "My face? I happened to be the good looking one amongst us three. What's wrong with me face?" 

Jack tried to show all his teeth at Jane who screamed at him, "You! You've kidnapped me again!" 

Jack looks confused, "No, no I haven't. In fact I haven't kidnapped anyone in about five months."

Will approached Jane, "Miss Gray are you alright?" 

Jane looks at Wil, "Mr Turner? You've been kidnapped too?" 

Jack tries to wave in front of her face, "I haven't kidnapped anyone darling. I only borrowed the ship." 

Jane looks at him incredulously, "You've stolen the ship!" 

Jack rolled his eyes, "I would like the term borrowed without permission." 

Jane gets up on her feet, "You thief!" 

Jack winced, "Pirate if you will." 

Jane, "PIRATE!" 

Will, "Miss Gray please calm down! He won't hurt you." 

Jack tsk, "Of course I won't hurt a lady. I ravish them politely." He said smirking at Jane. 

Jane looks at Will, "Why are you so calm? We've been kidnapped."

Will tried to smile in consideration, "Not me, Miss Gray. And we've not kidnapped you. We found you on the Interceptor while sailing away. We were too far to send you back on a boat and you weren't conscious. I apologise."

Jane blinked in confusion, "We? What do you mean we?" 

Will looked at her but said nothing. Jane looked at the sword at his hip. 

Jane, "You. You're with him? You're friend's with the governor's daughter! How could you be friends with a pirate?"