Chapter 7 - The Black Pearl - End of Book One

Jane stood on top of the pile of gold frozen. Jack had just fired his flintlock. 

Jane covered her mouth, "But Barbossa can't die." 

Barbossa, "Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot." 

Will, "He didn't waste it." 

Jane looked at Will to see him drop some gold into the large chest. The next thing everyone see was Barbossa dropping his sword and removing his coat.

Barbossa was bleeding. 

He looked straight into Jack's eyes, "I feel......Cold." 

And then he dropped to the ground not even twitching. Jane turned away trying not to vomit. 

---

Jane reached down trying to grab Jack hand. 

Jack, "Darling why did you climb up if you knew you can't get down?" 

Jane stumble down and fell to the ground pathetically knocking down the whole pile of gold, "Ow." 

Jack chuckled, "I always knew you'd fall for me." 

Jane smacked his shin with little gold candle holder, "Ow! Watch it." 

Jane, "Help me up will you?" 

Jack grumbled and reached down to lift the girl. 

Jack, "You not even wearing that ridiculous dress why are you so heavy?" 

Jane glared at him and started hitting him, "Are you calling me fat? Do you have any idea how much of weight I've lost? How many snack times I've missed? I should have stayed on the boat! I don't know why I cared so much! You're nothing but a pirate!"

 Jack grabs her by the waist and hugged her to him, "Oh the lady cares." 

Jane glared, "Well I don't." 

Jack grinned, "How about a little gift?" 

Jane rolled her eyes, "I've seen enough gold to make me vomit."

Jack took off his hat, "How about a cat?" 

Stanley jumped off his head and onto Jane's chest. 

Jane gasped and hugged Stanley, "Oh my god! Stanley you're alive! I can't believe this! How did you get him?" 

Jack, "Well after I jumped into sea I went to get me flintlock. Then I was swimming ashore but I remember you saying the car was on the Interceptor when Hector blew it up. Thought I'd check the dead ship before it sunk completely and there he was sitting right on top of a broken door, floating."