Chapter Nine

y/n's pov

Theo went out to go get some food for us because we were hungry (obviously lmao), so it was just me and Boris...alone together. I don't know why but I felt nervous, like something was going to happen.

"Im booorreeed princess" Boris groans

I give him a look, noticing the new nickname but I just shrug it off. "If you're so bored go find something to do" I giggle.  He looks at me confused, "Like what?" (lIkE wOt BAHAHHA SORRY SORRY) I roll my eyes and don't answer him and cross one leg over the other and just zone out.

"Y'know that...kiss" I say abruptly. Tension fills the air as he looks at me. "Yeah what about it?" He asks. I didn't know how to say this but I tried my best. 

Boris's pov

She asked about the kiss. I knew it would have to come up eventually, my mind starts spinning with all these questions "What if she didn't like it? What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore? What if she hates me?" I start freaking out but don't show it. I notice a smirk form on her lips "We should do it again" she says. 

I froze. "What?" I asked. She states "You heard me" as she leans in closer to me and then she kisses me. A passionate kiss. I start to kiss back as she deepens it and she pushes me down onto the bed getting on top of me. She pulls away and whispers to me "I love you pavlikovsky" and leans in and kisses me again. I smile through the kiss and then suddenly a loud bang wakes me from my sleep. "Just a dream" I mumble. She'd never feel that way for me. I sigh and decide to lay there for a bit, just thinking about that dream...

//YA GIRL IS ALIVE YUHHHH UM SORRY FOR THIS TRASH BUT Y'ALL THINK IM DEAD SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE! I LOVE Y'ALL THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME//