𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

*Your POV*

*after school cuz im lazy :D*

I walk to Theos where Boris told me the so called "Party" would be. I reach the front steps and knock and almost immediately, the door swings open. "Hey малышка your here" I smile at him and he invites me in.  I watch as he grabs a beer out of the fridge and look at him confused. "What?" He asks. Shit...what am I supossed to say? "N-nothing" My face heats up. He chuckles and sits down. "Oh hey y/n" I see the blonde kid come from around the corner and sigh of relief from that awkward silence. "Hi Theo"I smile at him. "Correction its potter"  We both turn to look at boris and he gives us a silly smile that makes me blush. "He calls me that because of my glasses" He informs me. "I think your glasses are cute" I smile and adjust them to make them crooked and sit beside Boris. The look on his face makes it obvious he's jealous. "Don't worry your cute too...cutie" I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. 

*Boris''s POV* 

I watch as she pretty much flirts with Potter and I feel a bubble of slight anger in the pit of my stomach. She sits beside me and I stare at my lap then take a sip of beer. "Don't worry your cute too...cutie" She says to me and rests her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her and Potter just rolls his eyes at me and I give him a face to say "what?" and he just lays with popchyk. Y/N gasps and says with a ton of excitement in her voice "OH MMY GOSH A MALTESE!" She crouches down and he comes to her and she pets him. I blush because its really cute seeing her with animals...or just seeing her do anything. I just want to kiss her and give her all my affection but she doesn't feel the same. I don't know what this feeling is because I haven't felt this way for anyone before. Is it love? or is it a crush? I don't know but I do know that I won't let anything happen to her...no matter what.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT 379 WORDS. AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I GOT SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER WITH A TON OF IDEAS SO STAY TuUuUuUnnNNnnEEeeDDDd)