𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

(Recap- I wasn't falling for this kid....was  I? Then he says "whatever" and walks away but I swear I saw him wink at me. I mutter "Thanks" to Bill and continue eating.)

*your pov*

*Time skip to after school*

I go grab my things from my locker and a note flutters out of my locker. -already? its only my first day here- I think to myself

-Hey малышка wanna come to a pool party at theo's tonight? (address) at 5:00 hopefully see you there- B.P

A pool party sounds fun so I decide to go even though I know what i'm in for. I decide to take the bus because I don't know the way home yet. It was crowded and smelled highly like sweaty kids and unwashed clothes. I scrunch my nose and sit down at the very back and go down in my seat hopefully not going to be spotted by Boris and his friend. But unfortunately my plan didn't work. "Why are you avoiding us малышка?" I hear his thick accent ask. I don't answer but just turn away from him and look out the window trying not to blush. I don't know why I was blushing at this kid or why I liked it when I had an encounter with him but I guess I just did. 

Theo sighs "Are you coming to the party tonight y/n?" he asks me I look at the blonde kid and say "Of course I have nothing better to do anyways. Boris smirks then they take the seats in front of me. I decide to have a little fun with him...If he gave me a a nickname why can't I give him one?  I smirk then ask him "Hey cutie what time is the party again. He looks at me shocked and I smirk at him waiting for an answer. "i-its at 5:00 remember малышка?" "Of course I remember...Now-" I say jokingly, happy I got a reaction out of him even if it was just subtle. 

The bus ride ends at my stop and I get off then go home to get ready for the party. I grab my swimsuit and dry clothes but somehow forget to grab a shirt. the clock hits 4:50 So I go out and get to the address. I knock on the door and Boris answers. "Well well well малышка I didn't think you would make it." he smirks at me and I roll my eyes "Well you don't know much about me so you know..." I smile at him and he invites me to come in. I go to the bathroom to get into my swimsuit 

(Your swimsuit)

(Your swimsuit)

And put jean shorts on. Boris smirks at me and I notice it "Ew don't be a creep" I tease. He looks away clearly embarrased and then I see him nod at theo and they run towards me and pick me up. I know what they're going to do before they even do it. "HEY PUT ME DOWN ASSHOLES!" I yell trying to get out of their grasp which is almost impossible. Then they throw me and I feel the icy water hit my skin. I get to the surface and see Theo and Boris in the water with me. "I hate you cutie" I say to him. Then something weird happens. His face starts getting closer to mine to the point where I can feel his breath on my face. I'm kind of just frozen in place aas his lips connect with mine. Suddenly I gather up the courage to push him away and I look away and blush. "s-sorry I didn't mea-" I cut him off "Don't worry about your not that bad anyways" I smile at him and he smiles back.

-what just happened- I wonder

(646 WORDS YALLLLLLL IM SO HAPPY WITH HOW THIS IS GOING SO FAR I HOPE YOU ENJOY THISSSSSSS :D )