𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

*Your POV*

I get out of the pool feeling awkward and suddenly a question hits me "Hey... where are the other people?" Boris smirks at me and says as if it was a fact "We didn't really invite anyone else but you just caught my eye so we invited you"  What the hell! "That's- I- Okay then-" 

After a few seconds I hear a thud and look at Theo with his head on the counter...I'm assuming he took after me <33  "Your freaking her out Boris if she doesn't like you then leave her alone!" He snaps. That was unexpected but I just say "Theo chill out its okay I can tell him if I don't like him myself" and give him a warm smile. He nods and looks down clearly embarrassed. "I should get going see you tomorrow guys!" I wave at them and bolt out the door.

*Time skip to next school day cuz im lazy*

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear and turn it off. I decide to drag myself out of bed and put on a casual outfit 

 I decide to drag myself out of bed and put on a casual outfit 

(Your outfit)

And do my hair into 2 french braids and put on casual makeup and go to the bus stop. I sit down and pull out my phone and text Bill

Bro <33

Me: Hi-

Bro <33: Hey, Everything okay?

Me: Yeah Just bored and you don't take the bus so-

Bro <33: Haha true- I'm at school so I have to go byee

Me: See ya <33

Bro <33: <33

I sigh and turn my phone off when as expected Boris and Theo come up to me and sit beside me "Hey y/n" Theo says. "Hey" I smile at him then turn to Boris. "You seem quiet whats up?" He looks at me, "Nothing малышка you just look really pretty today" I feel my cheeks heat up and realize im blushing so I turn away and change the subject. "Do you guys want to come to the arcade with me today?" They exchange a silent conversation that I can understand because i'm skilled at those things and they agree.

The bus pulls up (Like skrrt skrrt) and I get on and sit near the back as usual. The 2 boys sit in front of me as they usually do and we just talk while waiting to get to school. The bus drops us off and I go to class and thank god bill is in it. He smiles at me and I smile back. "Who is that малышка?" The tall russian asks me. "Thats my brother Bill" He nods and sits beside me. 

*Time skip to end of class* 

"Hey малышка" I turn to look at him. "whats up?" I ask. "After school...you me and theo" He pauses then says with enthusiasm "Party". I smirk at him then go to my next class. I think i'm falling for him

(WORD COUNT 505 THANKS FOR READING THIS TRASH SORRY ITS LATE HUT YK I GOT BUSY TODAY :D HAVE A GOOD DAY BYEEEE!)