𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

*Your POV*

"w-w-wake up y/n! i-its the f-f-first day of school!" My brother comes into my room and turns on the light. He shakes me gently and I groan then drag myself lazily out of bed. "Was that necessary?" I yawned and threw a shoe at him then got dressed.  I picked out a baggy plain black hoodie and ripped black jeans with checkered white and black vans. I looked in the mirror and sighed then brushed out my hair then brushed my teeth.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt because I was hungry then my mom sat down and started talking to me. "Y/n I know your starting at a new school but just know everything is going to be okay. Your going to make friends I promise" She kisses me on the head and walks away.

Of course I'm going to make friends...right? I finish my yogurt and walk out the door to the bus stop. "Usually theres no one else here exept me and Theo" I hear a thick accent say behind me. It scared me so I jump and turn to look at him. He was a tall lanky kid around 5'6 or 5'7 and he had black curly hair with freckles plastered all over his face. He had a sharp jawline and very noticible cheekbones. His friend was pretty short with blonde hair and glasses. He kind of looks like my old friend Cole Johnson.(HEHEHEH YES IM ADDICTED TO THE BABYSITTER CHILE). 

"That's nice I guess..." I say awkwardly. "Where are you from малышка?" His thick accent rolling the r's. His little friend hits him on the arm "Dude you met her 2 seconds ago and your already flirting?''  "No! It suits her!'' I was really wishing Bill was here but he decided to walk instead. 

I watch as the two boys bicker back and forth then the bus comes to a halt on front of us. "Say we never got your name малышка!" The tall russian kid says to me. "My names y/n and yours is?" I say sarcastically

"Im Boris Pavlikovsky and this is my friend Theo decker" I sit in an empty seat and him and his short blonde friend sit beside me. I decide I wasn't in a talking mood so I pull out a sketchbook and start drawing. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was drawing while the russian and his friend talk to me but I eventually find myself drawing...Boris. I scratch it out then put it back wondering why I was drawing him. 

"What classes do you have today" He asks me. I pull out my schedule and look at it. "Math, Science, Phys Ed, Language Arts, and Social." I explain to him. He smirks at me and says "We'll be seeing alot of eachother today I guess" His accent growing thick. 

I roll my eyes and the bus comes to a halt. I stand up and walk to the doors then out of the bus putting on my headphones and playing Golden by Harry Styles (cuz why not its my fav song) 

I walk in the building then I follow my school map to my Math class and sit very far in the back. I look down at my lap then hear a familiar voice say "I told you we'd be seeing alot of eachother малышка" 

well shit... 

(WORD COUND 562 WORDS!! OK SO IM REALLY EXCITED TO BE WRITING A STORY ABOUT BORIS BECAUSE HE IS MY LITERAL FAV SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PIECE OF TRASH BUT ITS BETTER THAN MY JIARA ONE :D and yes your Bills sister ;))