𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

*No ones pov*

Y/n,Boris and Theo have all gotten really close since y/n moved and they hang out almost every day. Bill didn't approve because he thought Boris and Theo had a bad reputation but his sister was happy. Thats something he hasn't really seen since their little brother Georgie went missing and later him, y/n, Stan, Mike,Richie,Eddie,Ben and Bev all found the missing kids in an abandoned well house. She and Bill haven't been the same since but now she found people who made her happy and Bill supported that.. Their parents made them move because of their kids behavior and thought they needed a fresh start away from the shitty town.

*Your POV*

I didn't realize I fell sleep in Boris's arms until I hear a soft voice whisper "малышка wake up". My eyes flutter open and I see the same chocolate brown eyes and dark curls staring back at me. "I fell asleep didn't I?" He nods and I feel my face heat up and turn away from him. I use my elbow to sit up and check my phone. 

Bro <33- Where are you y/n mom is getting worried?!

You- Shit...Im on my way I lost track of time sorry...

Bro<33- Okay hurry up moms losing her shit.

You-Yea yea ;p

You turn your phone off and put it in your little bag. "I have to go moms losing her shit" They nod at me and say goodbye as I rush out the door practically sprinting home and burst through the front door. "Where were you y/n" Your mom yells at you. "I was out with some friends and lost track of time i'm really sorry mom won't happen again I know you were worried I didn't mean to d-" Suddenly Bill chips in "Y-y/n  shut u-up she's not m-m-mad stupid" I look away embarressed "I knew that" and walk up to my room. Suddenly my phone starts ringing.

Incoming call: TrAsHmOuTh

I smile to myself and answer it. "Hey trashmouth it's been a while" I giggle. "Were on nickname terms still then hey y/n/n" I roll my eyes. "Whats up?" "Well I had a question" I get curious so I ask "Yeah shoot" He pauses and says "I think you left a pair of black runners at my house when the losers slept over but I don't know...I asked Bev but she said they weren't hers." I think back to that sleepover and realize that they were mine. "H0ly shit I was looking for those thanks dude keep them safe for me" He laughs on the other end and asks "So make any friends or a boooooyyyyyffffrrriendddd?" He teases. "WhAt? No! Not a boyfriend but I made friends their names are Boris and Theo" I tell him. "OOOOH YOU GOT TWO BOYFRIENDS" "NO NO NOOOO OH MY GOD RICHIE-" He laughs on the other end. "Relax I was just teasing...What are they like" I roll my eyes and explain to him about boris's constant need to call me малышка and his thick accent. I tell  him about theo being normal and he doesn't really say anything exept "He sounds basic" Ok my turn to ask questions I think to myself. "What about you trashmouth you have any other friends exept the losers?" I look down at my palm to see a deep cut. The mark of being a loser and the mark of fighting the killer clown. "Nah it's a bit lonely without you guys though" "Oooh trashie misses ussssss" I tease. "No its just boring its been a long time" he says dissapointed. "Longer than my dick?" He doesn't say anything and I know he's trying to process what I just said. "I- OKAY I GOTTA GO BYE-" "No wait-" He hung up and I throw my phone onto my bed.

"Well that was pleasant"  I say under my breath. 

(636 WORDS I LOVE THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IDEK WHAT IT IS BUT IT MOVES THE STORY ALONG SO YEAH- I HOPE YOU ENJOY THiS TRAsH -Bree <33)