𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

(Recap- "I told you we'll  be seeing alot of eachother малышка"   Well shit...)

*Your POV*

I look up at the tall boy and nod at him kind of wondering if he was a stalker or not then he takes a seat beside me. The teacher starts talking and I kind of zone out thinking about him... -Dont think like that you met him like an hour ago y/n snap out of it!- I think to myself. I feel someone staring at me and look over at Boris and of course...hes staring.

"Why are you staring at me stalker" I wonder getting kind of annoyed of his stalkerish behavior."Nothing you just look really pretty  малышка" I roll my eyes and thank god class ends. I grab my stuff and walk out as fast as I possibly can and go to my next class. -He isn't in this one thank god-  I think to myself with a sigh...but his blonde friend is. Out of pure annoyence I slam my head down on my desk a little harder than intended "ow damnit" I whisper to myself.

*Time skip to lunch*

I take a seat at an empty lunch table and pray that no one sits with me. "Lonely малышка?" I hear a familiar voice hiss in my ear. Out of annoyence...again I slam my head down on the table. I just decide to ask a question "Why do you keep following me wherever I go russian child?" . I wait for an answer but he just waves off the question by saying "We have our reasons" then theo chips in by saying "you mean you have your reasons dumbass". "Im not the dumbass potter" I walk away suprised they didnt notice my dissaperance as they bicker back and forth and go to sit with my brother who is also at an empty lunch table. "H-hey y/n" I lean my head on his shoulder and say "I hate this place these two kids keep following me everywhere and one calls me малышка its russian or some shit but I dont even know what it means! I hate it here" I keep ranting to him and he just laughs at me. Then suddenly the same thick russian accent whispers in my ear again "You okay малышка?" I look at him in the eyes and get ready to say something but this time it was Bill who clapped back. "S-she doesn't l-l-like you following her e-everywhere so leave her a-alone" As Boris and Bill start arguing I just stare at the tall russian kid admiring his features. His black curly hair, His dark brown eyes that I could get lost in forever, His jawline, Everything about him was just perfect. I wasn't falling for this kid...was I? Then he says "whatever" and walks away but I swear I saw him wink at me. I mutter thanks to Bill and continue eating.

(474 WORDSSSSS!! Okay so I actually have some ideas for this story because I wanted to write one for a while so yeah. I'll be posting one chapter a day exept for saturday and sunday and I will try to make this be enjoyable :D Byeee luv yall! and also малышка means babygirl in russian for those wondering :D)