Chapter 9:The adveture starts

(This chapter is edited)
     "So, Peach are you going anywhere this weekend?" Samus asked as the girls woke up.  "Well I'm going to see my parents," she responded combing her hair. "Do you wanna come?" Peach asked.

"Yeah sure," Samus responded giving her a smile. "You should also invite the others," she suggested.

"Yeah I guess that would be fun," Peach said.

"Then it's settled! Let's go invite the others!" The girls got dressed and made their way to the others dorms. They first stopped at Zelda and Lucina's dorm. Peach knocked on the door."Who is it?" A voice called." Peach and Samus." Peach answered.

"What do you two want?" Lucina ordered opening the door.

"Lucina don't be so rude." Zelda scolded shoving Lucina out of the way. Lucina fell to the ground and grounded cursing under her breath.

"How may I help you two?" Zelda asked with a smile.

Peach and Samus looked at her terrified. "W-Well we were wondering if you two wanted to come to the Mushroom Kingdom with us?" Samus asked.

"I wish I could but I'm going to Hyrule this weekend,"Zelda responded.

"And I'm helping Robin with his essay!" Lucina shouted from the floor.

"Oh that's okay," Peach replied smiling.

"Thanks for  offering though," Zelda shut the door."Well we only have the boys to ask left because Rosalina and Palutena are helping Robin too." Samus told Peach. Peach nodded with a hint of sadness, but kept moving on. They stopped at Pit's door. Peach knocked on the door.

"Pit you get it," Dark Pit demanded.

"Why can't you get it? I got it last time," Pit objected.

"It's probably your friends," his twin pointed out.

"I guess your right," Pit sighed and opened the door.

"Hey what's up?" He asked seeing Peach and Samus.

"Do you wanna come to the my kingdom with us?" Samus asked.

"Of course!" He said excitedly.

"Alright then Angel Boy pack your things and meet us in the front office." Samus ordered. Pit nodded and shut the door. The next dorm they stopped at was Link and Ike's. Peach knocked on the door. "We're busy!" A voice called."Busy doing what?" What Samus asked after they left. Peach just shrugged and said,"who knows."

The next dorm was Roy and Shulk's."Yeah I'd love to come!" Roy happily accepted.

"I wanna go!" Shulk cried.

"You promised Robin ,and there's no going back," Roy reminded him.

"Well I didn't exactly-"

"SHULK!"

"Fine," he sighed in defeat.

"That's just to bad for Shulk." Samus said leaving the room. "Our friends are weird,"!Peach randomly said in which Samus agreed. Finally the last dorm was Robin and Marth's. Marth opened the door inside Robin was studying with books everywhere ,and his hair was all messy. Marth said he could go ,and Robin actually didn't say anything.

So, including themselves five people were going. Peach and Samus packed and showed up in the office before anyone else.

Three minutes later......

"Where are they it's been like a hour!" Peach whined waiting for their friends."Peach it's only been about 3 minutes and now 4 minutes." Samus looked up from her watch seeing the guys coming their way."Finally!" Peach sighed.