Chapter 27: Losers Weepers

Shulk ran as fast as he could but still lacking behind the others. He wondered what B had done to him. It had been about two weeks since B used that machine on him and he was barely recovering. He felt a hand being placed on his right shoulder. He looked to the right and saw his blue haired friend Ike. "You okay?" He asked considerately. Shulk nodded in response not having the strength to talk while running.
    They stopped as they made it to the front doors of the school. "Alright here's the plan," Master Hand started. "Chrom, Midna, and Viridi will go out and distract them. While there doing that I'll create a smash ball whoever is able to break it will use there final smash on the army."
     "M-Master Hand there's a slight problem with your plan," Viridi said scratching the back of her neck. "What's that then?" He asked. "Well," Chrom continued . "We haven't taught the students their final smashes yet."
Master Hand looked at them in disbelief. "B-But," Viridi started trying to carry the conversation. "Maybe Ryu could use his final smash," she suggested. "That would be a great idea but Ryu is not here right now!" He yelled starting to pace the floor. Master Hand ran his fingers through his pure white hair. "Wait!" He said stopping in his tracks. "Isn't Roy captured in there?" He asked facing Shulk. Shulk nodded his head in response. Master Hand grunted now he had to worry about the damn red head too. "Alright Peach's mom, Chrom, Virirdi, and Midna come with me the rest of you stay here." He said. The five 'adults'(because Viridi is like 10) left the room.

     "Alright everyone get your weapons and let's head out," Link said tightening the grip on his master sword. "Link he told us to stay here," Zelda told him grabbing his wrist. Link looked back at her. "Well we have to help him in someway," Link objected. "Ya," Ike joined in. "How else are we going to bring back Robin and save Roy?" Zelda let go of Link's wrist. Link looked at her and she nodded. "Alright then who's in?" Link yelled raising his sword up.  "I am!" They all responded raising there hands up. "But wait," Palutena interrupted. "We can't just go out there without a plan."
     "Well then wait do you propose our plan should be?" Marth asked joining the conversation. "Uuuuhhh," Palutena paused thinking. "Let's just run out there without a plan," she suggested. "Alright!" They
responded. The crew(if you will) ran outside greeted by an army.
       "What a warm welcome," Dark Pit teased. Master Hand and the others turned around. "What are you all doing out here? I told you to wait inside!"
           "Right and the five of you were going to take down an army?" Marth back sassed.

     "How perfect!" B exclaimed. All their eyes focused on B who was wearing a black cloak. "I see your starting to regain your form," Master Hand implied. "Yes it was quite challenging without one, but it's finally coming back," B replied. "He's lucky that he's more fortunate than me," the Darkness said walking in front of B's carriage. "Once I was resurrected my body was long gone. Now I can only take someone else's body," he sighed.
"Who were you resurrected by? And why are you two allies? In the war you two wanted nothing more than to kill each other!" Chrom yelled. "Oh and we still do," Darkness said rolling Robin's eyes. "But for now we'll just have to keep each other alive for this," B sighed. "Anyway," B continued. "Let's get on with the show shall we?"

"Since we have some very wonderful students here, and we have one with us why don't have fun with it." B laughed insanely but soon stopped. "Majora! It's time to have some fun!" Purple smoke flooded the area. An insane laugh could be heard, but Zelda recognized that laugh. Once the smoke cleared the one named Majora could be seen. Roy also appeared with a collar around his neck and several bruises on his body.

"Roy!" The crew(it's offical) called out. Roy smiled as his eyes widened. "Wait!" Peach's mom interrupted. "Your the thing that took my husband away!" She yelled as tears came out if her eyes. "Oh don't worry about your husband any more he's dead." The Darkness assured. "Y-You k-killed hi-him?" She asked.

      "No! They just-" Roy began but got cut off by his collar electrocuting him. Majora laughed and so did the Darkness. "Now Roy don't slip up," B teased.
        "Why are you hurting him?" Viridi asked. "Because pain is a beautiful thing," the Darkness answered.

      "Alright that's the last straw!" Link yelled. Running up to the middle of the two enemies. "It's time you learned a lesson!"

(A/N)
Alright not discontinuing! Also thx for the support to continue this story I love you all and remember stay fresh!

Oh and also I got fire emblem fates conquest and it's so fun!! Also remember reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold! Bye!