Chapter 10

"Isn't it gonna be too cold to be wearing a summer dress?"

"Yeah but, I still wanna look nice," Fi said as we lounged around in her room. She told Jaren to go do whatever in the living room, she doesn't want the guys to see our outfits.

Suddenly, a knocking sound came from the door. I looked at Fi and she shrugged. We told Jaren not to be in here, did he need something? Or was it someone else? Now that I thought of it, Fi's parents left just as I arrived...

"I'll go see who it is," I said while standing up. Fi leaped forward and grabbed my ankles, making me trip and land with a thud.

"No! Wait! What if its a murderer! Maybe he killed Jaren and wants to know if we're bin here!" Fi said as she kept tugging me.

"I'm pretty sure that he would have already come in, Fi," I said as Fi basically rolled on top of me.

"Oh yeah," Fi replied as she stuffed some of the clothing back into our suit cases so that our outfits would still be a surprise to the guys. I didn't want to bring any dresses, only one though since Kenny told me that there would be a formal eemvent or something.

I got up and opened the door, only to see Jaren smiling. He ruffled my hair and stepped aside. Kenny. Kenny came up and hugged me.

"Hey, Livvy. Hi, Fi," Kenny greeted.

"Kenneth Holland! What in the world are you doing? Prancing into a woman's room and then basically trying to squeeze another woman to death?!" Fi cried out.

Kenny and Jaren laughed, the hug was broken and Kenny took a step back. Hevdug around in hisbpocket for something. Fi widened her eyes and smiled, Jaren smirked and started leaning against the doorway.

Kenny took out a beautiful heart locket and gave it to me.

"Kenny? Well, I-" He smiled and opened it up. One the left side, it held a picture of Kenny carrying me bridal style and me with my arms and legs straightened out. On the right side, Fi and Jaren were back to back and looking at each other with weird faces.

Kenny stepped behind me and started putting the necklace on. I blushed in embarrassment, Fi and Jaren were watching and it made me feel awkward. Come on, Jaren! Whip out something and give it to Fi or whatever. Ugh.

"Its for a surprise when I perform at DigiTour," Kenny said as he smiled at me. I blushed a little and adverted my eyes, only to be poked on the nose.

"Liv, loo-"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't look away, look into your eyes."

"That's my girl," Kenny said with a smile.

"Oh, by the way. What were you gonna do at Digi?"