Chapter 12

Ah, I'm sorry for not updating! I just finished a project that I was working on, so I have more free time. Ugh, I really suck.

Ringing a doorbell is easy. Talking to someone new is hard...

"Liv? Do you know how to ring a doorbell?" Jack asked as I gave him the stink eye.

"Yes, in fact, I have rung many doorbells in my life. Its just-"

"You're not ready to speak with other people, yeah, yeah," Jack sighed as I pressed the button.

The door suddenly opened, and a female randomly came out and basically attacked me.

"Hi! I'm Andrea!" She said happily as I gave an embarrassed blush. Nodding slightly, Andrea started talking to the rest of the crew.

Slightly looking at my friends, I noticed that Keeny seemed out of it. He kept staring at Andrea. Did she have something on her face? She smelled like food, so maybe she did. Otherwise, she looked really pretty...

"I'm Fiara, this is Jaren. That's Liv, she's like an introverted, shy statue," Fi introduced as I his behind Jack.

Andrea laughed, then went to go get her bags.

"That wasn't so bad, Liv! You might just become an extrovert in no time!" Grayson said as he smacked my shoulder.

"In a million years," I said softly as Andrea came down with a couple of bags.

"Let's get rolling!" Andrea said happily as we all headed for our vehicles.

***

"Are you sure I won't become their lunch?" I asked while clinging onto both Kenny and Ethan.

"Yeah, besides. You'll be easy to find afterwards in case they do get a bite of you. You aren't screaming," Grayson joked as we headed towards the large group of fans.

"I don't like this," I said once we went to go meet up a member who drow out here before us.

"Liv, its just talking and walking. You used to do it all the time," Jack said as he pinched my cheek.

"Wait! So, she wasn't shy back when she was little?" Kenny asked as we walked towards the parking lot.

"Yeah! She's so different now, Liv used to speak her mind ALL the time in elementary school. She would get sent to the principal's office like all the time. Then, middle school hit and she like closed up," Jack explained once we got out of the sea of screaming girls.

"Look! There he is!" Ethan said as he pointed to a figure sitting inside of a car, texting. The guy saw us and smiled, getting out of the car.

"Hey, Sam!" Jack waved as the brunette flashed us a smile.

"Hi. Who's the three friends?" Sam asked as he kept his eyes on me after looking at Fi, Jaren and I.

"I'm Fi, this is my boyfriend Jaren. Don't touch him, Sam," Fi joked, making everyone laugh.

"I'm, uh, Liv," I said quietly while moving a lock of hair out of my face.

"Sam Wilkinson," Sam fully introduced as he winked at me.

Fi eyed me and then shrugged, Jaren looked like he was about to attack, Kenny seemed skeptical. I know I'm quiet and shy, but I can handle it if someone hits on me.

"So, shall we go?" Sam asked as everyone nodded. Everyone started to head back. "See you later, Liv."

Turning around with a shy smile, I glanced at the open male. He chuckled a little before I said, "Yeah, see you there."

And then, we were off for our first destination.