Mr. pigeon

Chloé p.o.v. -

"You have only a day to work on your fashion piece and it must be your own design. In 10 hours, your presentation will be judged by none other than the greatest fashion designer Gabriel agreste. The father of our very own student adrien agreste, in fact he will be modeling the winning design in his next photoshoot and now this year's theme: derby hats." Our principal announced as he shows the picture theme, I was thinking of I wanted to try it out but at the other hand I don't want to because I feel like I'm not going to do well. When we got out of class me and Sabrina watched as adrien talk to marinette and alya about the designs in her book which made marinette blush hard and started to scream in happiness as adrien left them, I shake my head thinking about my reaction to luka.

"Did you hear how impressed adrien was?" Sabrina says as she looks at the same direction as me and I nodded with a smile. "I did, well now this makes me want to compete in the contest just to win marinette with a derby hat, I'll try to make this on my own. I want to know how good I am at making things with a needle." I shrug with a smile and she nods.

"I'm sure you will do great Chloé, you're a born champion and you made that watch to adrien so I know that you're going to do great." Sabrina cheerfully says with a smile and I look back at her with a smile.

"Thanks Sabrina that means a lot, do you want to come with me or are you going to do your own design?" I asked her and she thinks for a moment and nods her head. "I'll give it a try, if that's okay with you?" She asks me and I give her a thumbs up.

"Go ahead Sabrina, we only have about 9 hrs to do this. Good luck Sabrina." I left the school to go home and try to make a derby hat, I went to my desk to get all the tools needed and put on a video on how to make one. First I took out a paper and started to make designs they were not perfect only I could see what I design, it took ours to make the last derby hat on the paper and the only thing I need is what kind of design should I put on it. That's when I see a red rose in front of me, I screamed a little until I saw who it was.

"Plagg?!" I said confused as to what he was doing here without adrien. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your owner?" I asked him, he looks down with a sheepishly still holding the red rose.

"my owner is busy with his work, I'm sure he won't notice for a while. I actually came here to bring you this." He shows me the red rose and I took it from him with a smile, I look at it and put it on a vase for the time being until I'm done with the derby hat.

"I love it plagg, why did you give me a rose?" I asked him as I went back to my drawing and didn't notice the blush that he had on his small face.

"Just wanted to thank you for all the smelly cheese last night." He says with a shrug and looks at my drawing. "Are you done with the hat? Or does it need something? It looks perrfect to me~." He gives out a pun in the end and I give a small laugh at his cat jokes, which made him smile.

"No it's not done yet, I need something in the hat like a design...." I trailed off as I look at the derby hat to the rose plagg give me, I did the process two time to really think about it and give plagg a smile who look confused.

"Thanks to you plagg, now I have something for my derby hat." I rub the back of his ears and he purrs in happiness. "Your welcome~." He sighs as he sits down in on of my books and I continue to draw in my derby hat. From time to time plagg will help me with small stuff and he was nice of bringing me a small green apple even though I could have butler jean bring something for me but he insisted on bringing it for me. I thank him as he gives me the apple, he goes back to sit on the books and turns on the tv with the remote control, when I look out the windows I saw so many pigeons surrounding the place and I took the remote control from plagg gently and changed it to the news where they were showing the news.