Digital crusher

"You'll discover for yourself Monsieur, but one can never see too much of Paris

"You'll discover for yourself Monsieur, but one can never see too much of Paris." The taxi driver said and a boy smiles seeing the famous tower. "Does the Eiffel Tower need an introduction? And to think that when it was first built, the Parisians thought it would stuck out like a sore thumb."

"And over there are the Trocadéro gardens. Did you know that underneath there is an aquarium, the first in the world built in 1867." The lady said. "The Louvre, the largest museum in the world. So huge that it would take a hundred days to see everything! Originally, the Louvre was a fortress built to protect our city. These days, it protects our art."

The young boy holds on to his beanie as he felt nervous and excited to see his family specially his half-sister she never met but knows about her from their mother.

____

"This is not a drill everyone!! I repeat not a drill!" Chloe shouts from the main entrance of the hotel looking down at the butlers and maids who are all in formation in a single line. "I want everything to go perfectly for my brother's arrival and I mean perfect! So.. go go go, everyone Jean would hand out your tasks in a piece of paper." She said not seeing Luka looking nervous at his girlfriend's bossy persona an image of fire behind her who's ready to explode.

"She said that twice." Bart said and flinch when Chloe's eyes landed on him, he quickly takes his task from Jean who chuckles. "Everything seems in order, Miss Chloe. Mister Zack should be arriving in a couple of minutes." Jean said as he approached Chloe who was talking to Luka about something.

"Good, is my mom still where she was?" Chloe asked and he nods. "Good, I hoped she remembered in behaving like an adult." She said with a glare hoping that her mother wouldn't try to make Zack feel unwelcome.

Jean takes out a small clock from his pocket and saw the time, he clears his throat. "Miss Chloe, that new butler should be arriving about... now." He said and seconds later a figure wearing butler clothes steps in holding a suitcase.

"I hope I'm not too late, is not a good first impression if I do." A familiar voice said, Chloe and Luka looked shocked.

"You?!" The couple said glaring and looking suspicious of the smirking Sebastian who adjusts his tie. "Jean, leave us." Chloe said seriously and Jean bows with a nod leaving them, the couple walk down the stairs to get close to the demon.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a glare and Sebastian chuckles. "Wouldn't it be fun to watch the show up close and I just thought it would be better by working close by you." He said and hands some papers to her.

"What is this?" Chloe asked as she reads it with Luka also reading it. "As you can see I've been chosen for the new spot as the second head butler of this hotel by.." Chloe cuts him off feeling a headache coming clenching the papers.