Season 2

Summary -

Now that marinette is about to meet master fu the guardian of the miraculous box and Chloé knowing both hero's identity. Chloé needs to be prepared to what's to come because two important people will appear out of nowhere in her life along with luka who had the strong urge to protect them with their life's and finding a way to take them back to where they came from, while Chloé has to get used to this powers when she had been akumatized by hawk moth.

Luke Couffaine

|| twin brother of luka and older brother of juleka ||

Angel Couffaine Bourgeois & Harry Couffaine Bourgeois

|| cute twins ||

Author note :

I'm happy that im finish with season 1 and starting with season 2, I'm letting you know that since Chloé is another OC I have to make changes on the story or something like that. I'll be showing you what luka's Twin brother looks like I have an edit of him, basically he looks like luka but his personality is different and color of his hair. His a shy person but brave enough to stand up to someone that's dear to him. Let's see how second season goes for Chloé and Luka, and yes I'm using the twins from Gakuen babysitters they are so cute I haven't watch the anime but I'll be happy to watch it when I'm finished with Hunter x Hunter.