Catalyst

Chloe p

Chloe p.o.v. -

"Ugh! Finally I can get some sleep." I groan as I step inside my room, I see the kids still sleep together and luka sleeping in my bed. I smile as I transform back and I give pollen a cookie to get her energy back.

"You did good pollen, now get some rest." I said to her and she gives me a kiss on the forehead and happily goes to her small house. I stretched a little and went to sleep beside luka and he turns around to hug me close to him and smiles, I closed my eyes to get some sleep before I left for school. Suddenly I hear my radio go off and the alarm along making my eyes wide open.

"Rise and shine, everyone! Today is heroes day, a day when you too can be a hero?" The radio guy said and I stood up surprise and shock.

"Omg! I didn't do a good deed, I totally forgot that today is hero's day." I said and I hear luka yawn and I turn around to see him wake up. "Princess, you did do a good deed. Remember, you help out at the orphanage with getting them new clothes and blankets and even did a Easter bunny hunt at the park for them." Luka said with a smile and takes out his phone to show me a picture of both of us dressed up for the event and the other picture of Angel and Harry helping out the other kids to finding the eggs for them.

"That's right! I can't believe I forgot about that, I guess that I was so busy with the hero stuff I forgot about the whole good deed." I said with a sigh and smile at luka, he leans close to me and kiss me.

"Well, it looks like you have to get going the school starts in about.... 10 minuets. I will take the kids with me this time, is that okay?" He asks me as he gets up and I nodded with a smile as I pick up something from the closet and change into something different.

"I'm okay with that, I don't know why but I feel like something big is coming but I don't know what it is and it's not a good thing." I said with a frown and he nods and gets the kids who had woken up with a smile on their faces and they jump up and down from their crib.

"Let's go you smiling boys, is dad time." Luka said with a laugh and they both giggle and clap, they waved goodbye to me and I waved back with a smile.

"Bye! Be safe all of you!" I called out as the door closed on me and I look down in a thought.

'If I remember correctly, today is the heroes day where Lila will get akumatized and.... pretend to be ladybug as a bad guy.' I thought as I pick my purse and went down the lobby where the limo was waiting for me with Sabrina inside, I give her a smile once I got inside and talk to each other about heroes day.

🐝🐝🐝

"Hello, everyone!" Lila greets everyone from face time and everyone greets her back.

"We can't wait to know what you've been doing since our last video chat, tell us about your week in atchoo?" Miss bustier asks her and the class pays attention to her to see what she has to say except for me as I look down at my phone to see if any news about heroes day had been posted.