Chapter Six: A Demon And A Angel

Manuel's rough hand drags me through the underworld. It's

horrible here. Demons linger everywhere, with no mind just about. No real emotion. Like they were never human before.

No sentiment, no concern, no joy. Nothing but hate, despair, anger, and bloodlust. It's also dark, no light at all just about.

I don't know how they can see so well in this dark void.

Chills sent down my spin, as I hear someone scream in agony.

As if they were being tortured. I watch as Manuel smiled. "Oh what music to my ears." He chuckled. "Seems like a demon is trying to act human again." He sighed. "They never learn. Like that boyfriend of yours. He never seems to stay down. He's like a wild animal." I narrow my eyes. "That's right he doesn't stay down! He never does, because he has heart! Emotions, and cares! I would agree he's like a wild animal because he's free!! Unlike you demons!" I shout. Manuel's chest bounced up and down as he laughed. "What big talk, from such a little human girl." Locking our gaze, his blood red eyes turned sharp. "I hope Grim decides to eat your soul. We have no use of a determined spirit. It'll just try to disobey." He frowned. But after a moment smiled happily. "Then again, I would enjoy hearing your screams of pain." I shiver at his words, and at my own imagination. These people are sick. I hate it here. I hate it with all of my heart. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be eaten, and I don't want to be turned into a demon. I want to be home. I want to be with my mom. I want to be at school for once. I want to even see those horrible kids. I want to see those annoying teachers. I want to be with Samuel. I want to see him and hangout with him once again. I want to apologize, and I want us to make up. "Pick up the pace little girl." Manuel snapped. I did as I was told. If I had to choose between eternal sleep or eternal darkness. It would be eternal sleep. I rather die then to be turned into one of those monsters. Forced to kill, and get tortured other wise. It discuses me. "We're here." Manuel's voice was filled with joy. Which made me nauseous. I look up and we're in front of a old castle that looks abandon and haunted. Yanking me forward, we enter through the gate. As we walked the halls of the stoned fortress echoed. "Grim!" He called, pulling me. I'm in here. I jump, quivering at the voice. The same voice that tried to kill me from before. "Oh, your in your office." Manuel muttered. He then forced me to walk with him into the room down the empty hall.

I almost died all over again, seeing what I did. A thing. A monster stood at the center of the room. It was well over ten feet tall. Maybe nine. His black ragged cloak reached the floor, as the hood draped over his one eye socket. For his face a white skull, that smiled with glee. Ah, the female human. Bring her to me. At his words I shivered, and held my ground as Manuel tried to bring me to him. "Come on, you human!" Wrapping his arms around my waist, he dragged me to the Grim reaper. "No!" I yell. Kicking, and attempting to prey his hands off me. The monster before me laughed. But it had no heart at all. It was terrifying. The sound of it. Like creaking wooden floors.

Manuel threw me down, making me fall to my knees. "Ow! You jerk!" He narrowed his eyes, and opened his mouth to speak. But it was interrupted by another one of the Grim reaper's laughs. This one is quite rude. He smiled. Manuel sucked his teeth. "You got that right." I'm sure she'll be delicious. I narrow my eyes. "Incubus!" I yelled. He froze for a moment. Then let out another laugh. But this one slow. It sounder irritated, yet amused. Quite a tongue she has. He reached out, and grabbed my face with his hard, cold boney hands. It gave me goose bumps. I think I'll make her into a demon. He beamed. My eyes widened with fear. A-A demon!?! N-No! "I don't want to be one! I rather you kill him." This time Manuel laughed. "Seems like we found what her fate is." He grinned. Grim did the same.

Yes, we have. Her pain will be quite enjoyable to watch. He smirked. I shook my head, trying to pull away. It's no use little girl. Your soul is mine! And you'll be my new demon! "NO!!"