Chapter Seven: Demons vs. Angels.

"I'll kill you!!!" I screamed, with my blade in my hands. Just as I was about to slice through him, he drew both of his swords and banged them against mine. I push forward, making him do the same. We were face to face, as I attempt to make the blade reach his neck. His nose wrinkled, as he smelled the air. "T-That scent!? I-It's human blood!" He bit his bottom lip. "Have you been drinking human blood!? And what have they done to you?" Raising a hand he touched my cheek were one of my scars laid. I quickly jump back away from him. "What's it to you!?" I spoke. Jumping into the air, I flap my wings charging at him. "Grah!!" Leaping in the air, he did the same. "Don't do this Alex!" "Silence angel!" Our swords bash against one another. Over and over we swing. Not letting up I swing as hard as I can, making him step backwards with every swing. He then placed his swords together slamming it against my blades pushing me back. I tighten my muscles pressing against his as well. I growl as I press harder.  "Die!" I shout. Lifting a fist I punch him upward under his chin. He was force to use his wings to not fly off. Flapping my wings hard, I ram into him. 

Our bodies flung into the purple sky. He then grabbed my hands kicking me in my chest, knocking me back down. I was hurtled into the ground. As my body made contact with the bridge, dust flew in the air. I stood up, holding my arm. The brown smoke cleared, revealing the angel standing across from me. I pick up my sword that had fallen from my hand. "Alex, please remember me!" I snarled. "I have no personal contact with angels!" Why does this one keep spotting nonsense!? "Yes you do! I'm your love angel!" I narrow my eyes. "Demons know nothing abut love!" Charging at him I swing my sword at him, cutting his cheek. He narrowed his own eyes. "Your not a demon!!" "Yes I am!" I swing my sword at him again, but he blocked the hit.  "Listen to me!" He yelled, as he slammed the hilt of his sword into my stomach. I yelp, choking for air. While I tried to catch my breath, he kicked my sword out of my hand. I gasp, taking a step back. "Alex! You have to remember who you are! Remember who I am!" He shouted. I held my head. "I don't know you! I am what I am! A demon!" I see his jaw tighten with frustration and anger. "Yes you do! Your not a demon! You're a human!" I shook my head. "No I'm not." A vision of a girl with black hair and red tips came to me. She laughed with the angel in front of me. The angel takes a step closer to me as the vision passes. "Yes you are!" My body trembled as he spoke. My head throb as that same girl walked with him. Her emerald eyes shined like the boy's smile. "No! No! NO! Shut up!" I scream, running at him with all my might. I held my hand up, with my long sharp claws ready. He stood there. Not moving, or attempting to block my hit. Right before my hand stabbed him, he dropped his swords. Slamming into him my nails pierced his skin. Blood dripped down my arm. His arms then wrap around me tightly. I widen my eyes, as I try to pull away from him. But he held me closer. "Let go!" I growl.

"No!" He said, his voice stern. "Alex is your name. Alexandria Mabel Taylor. You live with your mom. You do not know your dad." He whispered. I repeatedly denied it. "S-Stop it." I held my head. It was on fire. That same girl was walking with a woman with brown hair, and eyes. They were talking and smiling together. "You died, but I brought you back to life since I was assigned as your love angel." He appeared in my head, with the girl leaning on the wall of a hospital. She looked upset,

and scared. "The Grim reaper was tired of waiting for us to finish finding your love match. So he sent Manuel after you."

Manuel then appeared in my head. He was fighting the angel boy, as the girl stood at a distance. Unable to run away from such a powerful being. "When I was about to die you saved me by going with him." The girl walked with Manuel into the portal to the underworld. Before departing, she looked at the angel and gave him a small smile as she cried, and whispered. 'Goodbye.'

"Then they turned you into this...I am Samuel. Your protector. Your love angel." My eyes widen as more images flowed into me. The girl and the boy in her room. At Dunkin Donuts. The park. Library. Festival. Amusement park, and at school. When they had a argument. When she almost died. When he tried to save her. "NO! STOP IT MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE IT!!!" I screeched. "IT HURTS! MY HEAD WON'T STOP!" His arms tightens around me. He laid his head on my shoulder, as tears came to my eyes. "I..Love..you." I draw in my breath at the words. "W-What..!?" My body shook. "I love you." His ice colored eyes stared into my red eyes. His head moved forward coming closer to my face. I could feel his warm breath. Grabbing my chin he pulled me closer, making our lips pressed together. My heart dropped. I didn't even know I had one. My vision began to blur as my head felt as if it was about to explode with information.