New Patrons

After the battle Testarossa reported to me the she successfully defeated the other three of the Clergy guys.

Then we prepare a banquet for everyone

After eating I saved the higher ups of the paladins and Ruminas and I talked

We plan to announce to the world that our country are now in alliance.

Ruminas also said to me to me that Granbell escaped before they can even capture him.

Looks like he noticed that they are suspicious of him.

.............

.....

...

While reviewing the battle with my argos in the control room.

I was shocked, because of those insectars.

They beaten those Saints in an instant! I can't believe it.

Veldora also said that they are now capable of doing his Veldora Style Killing Arts.

These insectars are really a force to be reckoned with.

They will be my secret squad for now

While thinking that, something came up in my mind. A way to improve our forces in just a short time.

Right! Let's go first to Ramiris and suggest this.

When I go to Ramiris, Veldora is also there.

[Hey Ramiris! How you doing?]

I greet them first

[Rimuru! Do you need something?]

[Kuhahahaha Rimuru! If you need something just say it.]

They looked happy

[Well you know.....]

Then I explain to Ramiris and Veldora what I am planning

My plan is to create a new floor in the labyrinth with a radius of 10 km. And this new floor will be the training facility of our soldiers. Hakurou and Veldora will be the instructors, I will give both of them the skill [Parallel Existence] so that they can still do what they want even if they are training people. Because I will use [Space-Time Manipulation] in that floor, the time is different in that floor. One day in real life is equivalent to one year in that floor. And with that they can become strong in just a short time.

[So, can you do it?]

[Yeah, I would like to. This will help against the fight with Feldway right?]

[Yeah!]

Ramiris is willing to help, since it will make them stronger against the fight with Feldway.

[And Veldora?]

[Kuahahahaha Of course! I'll help, since you will give me the skill [Parallel Existence] I can do what I want kuhahahahaha]

Well yeah you can do all you want at the same time

***

The city is now thriving and I love it. The citizens are all happy, and peace came back in the town.

Dino is now saved and he was willing to help us, Pico and Gracia is now also saved and helping Ramiris in her research.

Now the entertainment is all over the city, Tv, Manga, Sports, and many more.

We already planned the Founding Festival of our country, we already sent invitations to the world leaders.

The humans coming to our town are also increasing, and our finances are now also higher.