Damargania

As we talk about helping Dagruel about his place, we plan on visiting him today and ask if he will allow us to help him. Well I think Dagruel will accept our help since we just want his place to be better. And also at the same time he will have a debt to me, hihi. In that case I can count on him if I need something.

I hope he will accept. I still don't know how Dagruel as a person is, but for the short time that we were together, I think he was a good Demon Lord. But maybe he gives pride to himself and didn't want to receive help from others, but that's unlikely to happen. Also Dagruel is the only one I didn't transported here to this timeline, I still don't know about him and my trust isn't 100% to him, since we were not that close to each other.

Well that's a different matter so let's talk about that in other day. Our focus today is about saving the land of Daguel

I am accompanied by Veldora of course! Also Ramiris who didn't want to be left behind. Berreta and Charys are also here to be the body guard of these two, since Treyni-san was busy managing the Labyrinth!

Diablo and Shion were also here to be my bodyguard. These two didn't want to be left behind either, so neither of them refuse to be left and pursued to be with me! Sigh, what a pain in the ass!

[Well, are you all ready?]

I asked them

[Hoho, of course Rimuru! I am the one who's going to be the savior of Damargania!]

Veldora exclaimed

[Hmmm! I'll also help!]

Ramiris interjected

Both Charys and Berreta nodded to my words and of course Diablo and Shion also agreed.

[We're always ready Rimuru-sama]

Diablo assured me

[Well then let's take off!]

And so I cast [Teleportation] for all of us. By the way, I already inform Dagruel that we were coming to him today, but I didn't said that we will help him restore his place, so he might get surprised.

As we arrived, we were welcomed by none other than Dagruel himself. Well that's natural since we are also Demon Lords just like him, plus Veldora the Storm Dragon is also here.

[Welcome to my place, though as you can see the place is not on the very best condition, but still we will give you the best accommodation as our beloved guest]

Dagruel said, assuring us that we will be treated nicely

[Hmm, I've never thought it would be like this, but it's a hellish place isn't it?]

Someone said, it was Ramiris. Well she's right, the place was in ruins and it looks really poor. They need to live by themselves without the help of other races, so it's really hard for them. The food wasn't enough to feed all of them, plus the supply of water was nearing its limit. Maybe in next few years all of the water in this place will be dried down. In that case, Dagruel will not have any choice but to invade other place like Ruberios that was ruled by Ruminas.

I don't think I can live here. I wonder why they never thought of moving to another place right after the battle between Milim and Guy? If they did that, maybe they weren't like this.

[Now that you all are here, please come to my castle]

With an utmost courtesy, Dagruel said to us

I never thought of seeing Dagruel like this. It looks nice though

[Understood!]

Then we go to Dagruel's castle, and entered something like a meeting room.

After we sit down, snacks were given to us. Then Dagruel asked us a question