A normal day for Fera, or not?

Fera is one of the 'Black Lieutenants' and also a member of the strongest group of people here in Jura Tempest Federation, and that is 'The Patrons'. Everyone respected these people, and everyone trusted them, because they are strong. They already shown their power during the war on the last timeline and now they are much stronger.

Fera who isn't part of the last timeline has nothing to say to it. She is just honing herself and make herself useful for their beloved master.

At first, Fera never even imagine herself being part of the Patrons-despite her being this strong. She was so strong that she can almost match a Primordial, she was even stronger than Moss who also became a Patron. She knew that these people are not someone to be underestimated and she also knew that to become a Patron means you have to be awakened Demon Lord.

And for Fera, that is impossible for her, there's no way she can become an awakened Demon Lord on her own. She didn't know that her beloved master can give powers to his subordinates and make them awakened. That's why when Rimuru awakened them, Fera was so shocked. Her master can even make his subordinates evolved! And that is not something that anyone can do, even Guy Crimson who is said to be the strongest among the Demons can't do that! And with that, her respect for her master rise up and swear, 'I will use this power to fulfill the wishes of my beloved lord!'.

Actually, no one knows who are the Patrons. Rimuru only announces the Patrons but he never told their real faces, that's why no one knows who they really are, except for the soldiers who are high-ranking or are member of the army for a long time. No civilians knows their faces only a select few from the army. But there are exceptions, people like Shion, Ranga, Benimaru, and Diablo are known all over the country and everyone knows that they are part of the Patrons. They are also the reason why everyone believes that there are Patrons.

And people like Fera who specialize in assassination, being known to the crowd is a pain in the ass. So the current situation is favorable for her.

Right now, after training for a long time she became strong and can compete to the stronger guys among the Patrons. But of course she can't fight against the ones on the top. That is impossible for her, 'Fighting them was just suicide, plus just being near to them gives chills on my back' is what she thought. She even thought that if there's anyone who can beat those guys? The answer she came up with, it was only her beloved master Rimuru and the strongest demon Guy Crimson.

And this time she was on a break, and since she didn't have anything to do, she decided to patrol the whole city while enjoying herself.

The country she belong with is one of the most advance country in the world-Nope it is the most advance country in the world. You can see tall buildings with full of glass standing with each other. There are many companies and businesses popping up in these busy capital. The food was high-class and everyone can enjoy it. There are a lot of variety of food here and you can access them even if you aren't that rich. Of course Fera can afford them, after all being a Patron means your salary will be raise and considered to be one of the highest salary you can get.

As of now Fera gets six-hundred gold coins annually, means fifty gold coins per month. And it's a lot! Fera can even live for a year without a job with that money. That is why she is spending money without worry since she has a lot of savings. Actually as of now Fera has at least one-thousands plus gold coins in her bank account, after two years of working here she saves a lot of money. This bank account system is like of the one on earth, you will receive an ATM card to withdraw or save money. You can also use it to buy things here in Tempest, but it was only available on Tempest. Demon Lord Rimuru was still establishing a solid ground to build banks around the world.

Anyways with that lot of money, Fera walks around the town. There she saw many kinds of people. Monsters, Elves, Dwarves, demonoids, humans, and any kinds of races living in this world. All of them enjoying themselves in this country, this made Fera proud of her own country. She loves this country and she will not allow anyone to try and destroy it.