Western's Turmoil

The battle against Granbell was now finished and we can relax our guard now. Although the objective to kill Granbell wasn't accomplished, we still win the war so it's okay for us.

After the battle, the soldiers who joins the battle were shouting with excitements. They win the war so they are happy about it.

It's good that the moral was high, and we want it to continue into the future. For that to happen, we prepared a banquet for all of us, especially the soldiers who are part of this battle.

Ruminas also joins the party, Diablo and the others are staying in Ruberios since the music event is still not yet to come.

The event was 2 days from now, so after this celebration we will head straight to Ruberios. Ruminas is also super excited about it, so let's better not make her wait for a long time.

Two days has passed and it is now time for the music event, it was successful and the audience are happy about the performance. The band members are also on high spirits after hearing all the compliments to their music.

After the day of music event, the next day, we've return to Tempest.

We will hold a meeting there with Ruminas, Guy, Me, and Testarossa. Why Testarossa will join the meeting? It's because something happened in Ingracia and she will join to report what happened there. I thought it wasn't a big deal but it turns out, it was a pretty big mess.

We are now in one of the most luxurious hotel in Tempest.

The attendants were me, beside me is Testarossa herself, behind me are Diablo and Shion. Ruminas is seating at my right, beside her is Hinata and behind them are Louis and Gunther. At my left is Guy with Mizari and Rhein at his back. We are sitting in a triangular form with a round table at the center of us.

Shuna prepares a tea and cakes for all of us, after that she exited the room.

[Now then, let's start! First the report of Testarossa]

[Yes! Actually...]

After my cue, Testarossa began her report

***

Let's go back three days before this time.

The council is at the middle of meeting when Mizari enters the scene, it was then, when Testarossa made a move against her.

[How about we start now]

Testarossa nodded to Mizari's words, after that the wind became cooler and fiercer.

[Moss, protect the other councilors, don't let them get hurt. Also don't let those guys escape from here] Testarossa said pointing to Johann and the Apostles of Vert.

[Yes, Testarossa-sama]

Moss nodded and create a barrier to protect the councilors. The councilor's reaction to this was quite a mess, they were all in a panic, and they were thinking that this is the end of their lives, the men of Demon Lord Guy now moves and it is their duty to die at the presence of that existence. But seeing Testarossa standing there to oppose Mizari, not to mention that she ordered Moss to protect the councilors. It gives hope to them, and they were praying the victory of Testarossa against such existence.

But they didn't know, that Mizari and Testarossa are on the same existence. Testarossa being a Primordial is a secret and no one is allowed to know that, except if you are a high ranking officer in The Jura Tempest Federation.

And then the fight started, both were holding back with their attacks but for the councilors, it was out of this world. The attacks were super-fast and the shockwaves from every impact of their attacks was so strong that the nearby buildings were destroyed. Luckily the Magic Inquisitors of Ingracia already evacuated the people nearby, so no one is at the perimeter of the battlefield.