Ruins

After Mjourmiles gave me the invitation from the council, I called Testarossa.
[Rimuru-sama, you called me?]
[Yes, uhm... I would like you to go to the council's meeting]
I jump to the point since I don't want to waste time

[Hoh... Yes, I would be glad to. Will you allow me to do what I want?]

Wooh that's scary
Well I also need her to make the council under our palm just like last time, so maybe I'll allow her

[Understood, just don't kill or scare them too much]
[Yes, as you wish Rimuru-sama]

After that I send Testarossa and her entourage to their destination.
I don't want to go there since it's troublesome. I know Testarossa can handle them.

I just hope she doesn't overdo it.

Well I got something to do later that is why I send Testarossa instead of me.

I promised Milim that we will explore again the ruins in Clayman's castle.

This time we didn't invite Kagali and others, since they are our enemy right now.

Our main goal this time is to revive Gaia, and of course to loot some treasures there.

I am with Diablo and Shion, my two secretaries. And also the Goblin Riders.

This time we know the map of the whole ruins, Ciel prepared it for me. She used the data we get, last time we get here.

And so we are now going to meet with Milim

After I open a [Portal] she welcomed us on the other side.

[Wahahaha Rimuru, I've been waiting you know?]

[Oh really? Sorry for the wait then. Anyways are we all set now?]

[Yeah, yeah we're ready to go now]

[Yosh, then let's go!]

We then enter the ruins. As we enter we saw a lot of treasures, and while we're at it we've loot some. Of course we got the permission of Milim, she's easy to agree you know? Just give her some honey and she will agree to you in an instant.
Anyways we still need to find where Gaia is sealed, and since we have Ciel i'm sure we already got it's position.

<<Of course, who do you take me for?>>

Well that's Ciel-san for you.
So where is it?

<< It's on the third floor underground. It is sealed by magic but it's easy to remove so don't worry>>

Yes, yes I know you can do it.
And so we go to the third floor. But it's guarded by a lot of golems.

[You all deal with them!]
Diablo ordered to the goblin riders.

The goblin riders then obey it. It is their duty to protect me so it's just okay for them even if Diablo ordered them rather arrogantly. Well not that I really need protection from them, but it's their job so I can't stop them.

The clash between the golems and the goblin riders started.

At first the goblins have the advantage, they sliced the golems like they're nothing. They continue to attack non-stop. But after sometime the numbers of golems increased.

And it makes the goblins waver for a bit.

[Don't hesitate kill them with all you got. No need to hide anything from now on]

After Gobta shouted that, the Goblin riders also shouted to raise their morals.

And there's some shocking event happening right now in front of me.

The goblin riders uses unification with their respective wolves, of course Gobta unite with Ranga.

[Eh? How did they do that?]
I asked dumbfounded at what I've seen.

[They practice a lot in the training facility, and learn the technique that Gobta uses to unite with Ranga]

I see, now that I think about it. Their builds change a bit. They look strong now.

After the unification the goblin riders then killed every golems in our way

[Good job everyone! You did well today]
In this kind of time, I need to express my gratitude to them to make their moral stay high.

[[[ Yes! Thank you Rimuru-sama]]]

They shouted. After a few minutes of fighting we continued our walk.

[Oh! Rimuru, that's the place]
Milim said to me rather excited.

[Yeah! Are you ready?]

[Hmmm, for sure!]

[Then let's go!]

After that I ordered Ciel to unleashed Gaia. This time Gaia is still out of control. We just need to do what we did last time to save Gaia.

After I unleashed Gaia, he then caused a wreckage inside the ruins.

[Milim, do it now]

[Yeah]

Milim then absorb the magicules in the area.

[We're gonna save you today Gaia-chan, just wait for me okay? DRAGO BUSTER!!]

Milim uses her strongest attack to destroy the body of the chaos dragon. I then ordered Ciel to recover the core of the chaos dragon.

[Milim we did it! We save Gaia again!]
I said to her with a happy face

[Yeah, thank you Rimuru. Without you I can't save Gaia]

[Don't mention it we're friends right?]

I said don't mention it but Milim still thanked me, it takes me a few minutes just to calm her down.

As of now Gaia is still inside of an egg. We need to wait for a while for it to hatch.

[Well then let's go home!]
I announced

We then came back to Tempest, Milim also came to take care of Gaia until it hatch.

It looks like Testarossa is also back. I wonder what happened in the meeting.

[Rimuru-sama, I've come here to report to you what happened in the meeting]

[Understood, then let's go to my office]

After going to my office, Testarossa then started her report.
The report was, she successfully conquered the council. I don't know what she means by conquered but it's good that we are now part of  the Western state Council. Also our role is like last time, we are the leader that's it. Looks like Testarossa gave a hard time to the council.
Also Glenda tried again to kill the prince of Ingracia in hopes to pin us down. But she got beaten again by Soie. She is also now under our custody.

And so, we saved Gaia and conquered the western state coucil again.

(A/n: this is just a explanation about what happens to the present soul of the person who were transported from the future. It's not like the present soul disappeared, it's just that the power and the memories of the soul that is being transported back to the past is passed down to the present soul. So it's like the unification of the soul from the future and the present soul. That's it and thank you for the support. Also if you have suggestions please comment it down, i'm still a newbie when it comes to writing, so you're suggestions is a big help for me also thanks to DindaLanur and GlobalStingz for voting. Thank you again mina-san!)