Finance Minister

My name is Gard Mjourmiles, and I am the Finance Minister of the Jura Tempest Federation! I handle most of the financing management here in Tempest Federation. Planning and giving budgets to the different departments is my job. I also handle the trade between our country to the other kingdoms out there.

Right now, our country was much beautiful and advance than any country in this world. Every country wants to build connections to us, well that is our plan so that's good. The Four Nations Trade Federation was also monopolizing the trade industry in the western nations.

The money that we are taking in was so huge that it almost drowns me! It's true! Our country was now the richest country! Even the Eastern Empire can't match our country's treasury. And because of that, every country wants to build connections to us to help them. And with that, the credibility of our country will rise and every people will surely want to get in our good side.

Also the minimal wage for work in Tempest was so high that everyone wants to immigrate here to work. The minimal wage was at least twenty-five gold coins per year. With that, many people comes here for work, but not all of them were accepted. Why? Because Rimuru-sama wants to prioritize his citizens work. He wants every citizens of Tempest Federation to have a decent work, that's why we have a lot of training going on for the monsters here in Jura Forest to learn how to earn money by working.

So that's it!

Well, I can't really believe that I am one of the higher-ups in this country. The strongest country in the world. Being the Finance Minister was a blessing for me, my salary was even higher than the last timeline! I am receiving 700 gold coins per year from the Government! Plus I am getting more money from my companies all over the world. My salary was so huge and right now, wherever I go around the world, I am getting a VIP treatment. Even though I am a former commoner.

But of course, I won't let myself be eaten by greed. Cause I'm sure Rimuru-sama will fire me if I did something wrong here. I am content on what I have right now!

Actually Rimuru-sama was scarier now. He's stronger now, and not just him but all of his subordinates were super strong too! I'm not joking! It's the truth! Especially the Patrons, they were so strong that they can surely destroy this world if they want to. And what's scarier is that, they all obey Rimuru-sama.

Even the races from the underworld were following Rimuru-sama! They said that the races in the underworld were rarely seen in this world, but there are a lot of them here in Tempest. Well, I'll just lost if I take too much attention on that. Anyways, our country's soldiers was strong. I don't think there's any country who can take us down.

And with that, I am confident that we will never lose this place. I love this place and I don't want to lose it, and I'll always pray for the victory of Rimuru-sama and others. Not to mention, even the Storm Dragon Veldora, Demon Lord Ramiris, and Demon Lord Dino were living in this country, so I'm sure we will be safe.

Also Gobuemon, the one who was sent by Rimuru-sama. He is also working to me as my bodyguard and guide if I need to go somewhere else. Gobuemon was now a warrior of the world, he was indeed strong. After becoming an Onii, he became insanely strong. HE was one of the high-ranking personnel of the Tempest Army. Actually, he wants to build his own squad but, he just can't communicate at all to others. So he was recruited by Soie to be a spy and also to be part of the 'Dark Squad' of Soie who specialize in assassinations. So Gobuemon was really strong now.

Also he trains Bydd to become strong enough to handle any opponent he might face. And now Bydd has become an A+ Rank, strong enough to handle any monsters or bandits trying to harm them. And I'm sure Bydd can now beat that Arlecio bastard.