Controlled and Monitored

Back in the Eastern Empire

Velgrynd was standing right beside of Rudra-Or rather, Michael. They were looking at the soldiers who are being possessed by the Phantoms one-by-one.

Every day it was the same scene for Velgrynd, for the past months she never did anything but to look onto this pitiful soldiers being force to be possess by the Phantoms. Velgrynd was just maintaining her majesty in order to deceive Feldway and Michael.

I promise you, I'll free you all when time comes!

That's what she promised inside her heart for the pitiful soldiers of the Empire.

Because of the Possession happening in their army, the Eastern Empire's war power has increased that it wasn't like the one we used to know. It was much stronger and fearless soldiers. Because of this Velgrynd was quite worried for Rimuru and his subjects.

Can they really beat this army? This is a much stronger army and much higher in number. I just hope they won't die fighting this guys

Looking at the soldiers, Michael was satisfied. Because now they can fight the Demon Lords, and with this they can test the strength of every Demon Lord armies out there.

So far our biggest obstacle are Guy and that slime Rimuru. We still don't know how strong they really are, that's why for this coming six-months we must use this war to get as much information from them!

The only reason they are increasing their war power is because, Michael believe that Rimuru is stronger than them. When they saved Granbell, Rimuru used a spell that can hurt them so much. That's why they must use this foolish subjects of the Empire to test the strength of those who opposed them.

As they were looking at the scene, Feldway arrived.

[Rudra-sama, I am now back to report of our developments, and to report as to what is happening in the Demon Lord's side]

Feldway was using the name 'Rudra' because they believe that Velgrynd was being manipulated by them, and that Velgrynd believe that Michael is Rudra.

[Very well, then report it to me!]

They then go to the throne hall

***

Then the report of Feldway started

He begin with the reports of their army. Their army was progressing at a very fast-pace. The soldiers that are possessed gained more powers and is now training in order to be useful for them. Also, all of the members of the Emperor's Near Guard are also possessed by Phantoms, and not just a Phantoms but a high-ranking Phantoms! With this much energy and power they can really invade the whole Western Nations without breaking a sweat, if not for that pompous slime.

Also the report stated that the technology of their army was also high, since it is from the knowledge of the otherworlder's.

Next up is the report about the Demon Lord's side

First, about Demon Lord Leon's side and Ruminas' side, there's nothing big happened to them. It is still the same with a slight changes due to the connections with the Monster Country. They are steadily improving but not on the same level as the Monster Country.

About Milim's side, their new Capital is still under construction, and there's also nothing significant happened to them. Though their army was also strong it is not something that the Empire should be afraid of!

In Dagruel's side, it is one of the territories who undergo some drastic changes. The scenery of the waste-land was gone and was now change into a rich and abundant land. They are also starting their re-construction of their Capital and they are being helped by the Monster Country. The humans are now also starting businesses with them. With the help of Tempest, they will surely rise-up and will also become strong.