Chapter 15 - Responding to Opportunities

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Makoto, what's the matter?" Maruboshi Kosuke who saw Makoto Uchiha's face suddenly changed, felt a little strange.

"Ah, nothing." Makoto Uchiha smiled.

He suddenly remembered that there were Sensory Ninjas in the opponent's team, and he did not know which one it was. If he made a move and warned them now, he would let the enemy go.

They had the Yellow Flash on their Team, as long as the enemy gets close, none of them can run away.

The closer the enemy, with Minato Namikaze's strength, he will be able to spot them immediately, without his warning.

Thinking of this, Makoto Uchiha winked at Maruboshi Kosuke, and his eyes moved left and right.

Maruboshi Kosuke immediately reacted, his eyes changed slightly, but he did not notice any abnormality.

"By the way, Kosuke-senpai, when did you become a Genin?" Makoto Uchiha casually talked to Marusoshi Kosuke. He scratched his cheek with his left hand and put his right hand on the palm of his left hand seemingly inadvertently.

Then, his right hand quickly drew a circle on the palm of his left hand and then turned the palm of his hand again.

Maruboshi Kosuke immediately understood Makoto Uchiha's signal, and then said, "I'm in my forties, so I remember it. Anyway, it's been a long time. Juro and Tou are a few years younger than me. Would you like to ask them? "

Having said that, Maruboshi Kosuke winked at Makoto Uchiha again.

Makoto Uchiha shook his head and said, "I was just asking. There is no need to ask the two seniors for such trivial matters."

"Haha, is it?" Maru Xing Gusuke laughed.

At this time, Makoto Uchiha continued to release his [Blood Hunt] skill. In his line of sight, the enemy had reached a position about fifty meters away and stopped.