Chapter 72 - Human Experiments Exposed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Hearing this, Danzo's eyes drooped, hiding the murderous intent in his eyes.

  This Uchiha brat has ruined his plan.

  The Fourth Hokage not only survived, but also took advantage of this incident.

  What Danzo didn't expect was that the Third Hokage didn't help him.

  Danzo checked the file in his hand for a while, his face suddenly changed, how could this be possible?

  "Human experiments?!"

  I don't know who exclaimed first, and the high-level people present directly exploded the pot.

  "Even doing experiments with Villagers and Ninjas in the Village?!"

  "Orochimaru turned out to defect because of this incident?!"

  Although the people in the Village knew that Orochimaru defected, they didn't know the specific reason for the defect.

  Many people speculate that Orochimaru defected from the Village because of the conflict with the higher-ups and the fact that the Fourth Hokage was not selected.

  But now it seems that the real reason is that Orochimaru used the Ninjas in the Village to do human experiments.

  What is recorded in the file is the evidence that Orochimaru did a human experiment.

  In addition, Danzo did not destroy the experimental data after he defected from Dashe Maru, but continued to conduct secret experiments.

  In addition to the physical evidence, there is also the internal member "A" of the Root organization as the witness.

  "A" is the only survivor of the experiment of implanting primary cells, and has been living in the Root.

  He hated human experimentation deeply. Under Kakashi's persuasion, he finally decided to abandon the secrets and expose the evil deeds of Danzo.

  Seeing the presence of witnesses, the impatient Ninja stood up quickly, holding the documents in his hand, and questioned:

  "Danzo-Sama, what's your explanation?"

  The patriarchs of the major families and Shinobu all focused their attention on Danzo.

  "Danzo, I didn't expect you to dare..." Third Hokage looked incredulous. He didn't expect that Danzo would even dare to continue the experiment of Da She Wan, and also kept hiding a successful Wood Style experimental body.

  "Danzo, can you explain? What's going on?" Although Hiruzen and Mitokado Homura knew that Danzo was a dark person, they didn't expect him to be so courageous, even his own people. They are all used for experiments.

  Although Konoha had conducted human experiments in order to reproduce the power of the Wood Style from Hashirama cells, all the Ninjas who participated in the experiments were voluntary.